[Wode Maya] Chinese mother makes TikTok video telling her child to fear Black People

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are Black Americans not soft, when all manner of Asians and Arabs are setting up shop in Black communities for years where they serve sub standard crap and are disrespectful as hell to patrons?? Why haven't they been ran off yet?

He did say black people as a whole. But yes ain't no Chinese stepping to no western black like they do in Africa. But let's not turn this into a diaspora war. We can't fix issues that we can't admit to

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Why does anyone care what they think of you, it's about what I think of them.

I don't fukk with asians like that so, I'm good.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
How are Black Americans not soft, when all manner of Asians and Arabs are setting up shop in Black communities for years where they serve sub standard crap and are disrespectful as hell to patrons?? Why haven't they been ran off yet?

this is such a dumb ass post :mjlol:

1) arabs and asians use their own money and preferential treatment in regards to loans and real estate which allows them to set up shop in black communities

2) yes they own bodegas where they sell bodega shyt like condoms, water bottles, doritos, lottery tickets. it's "sub standard" but somebody has to sell that shyt because the demand is there. we should be doing it.

3) if by run off i guess you mean boycotting their stores. Which would need to be planned out because by boycotting you would lose access to the things they sell unless the community can provide it. You would have to get the word out to get everyone on code because some folks just wanna go to the corner store and get their water bottle and lighter from Ahmed, and some Ahmed's be on that "hello my brother" shyt. Your asking poor people spending all their time working and just trying to get by focus on
"running off" arabs and asians. And not every asian and arab is disrespectful all the time, they are more cold and suspicious than disrespectful. An arab or asian actually talking shyt or being aggressive would get their shyt cracked.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Serious question what the fukk do black people do to Chinese people in the west? :dahell:

Only time I ever seen black people do shyt to asians in general is when that stop asain hate shyt popped outta nowhere, and those videos were so random it looked like bums were paid to attack them

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Serious question what the fukk do black people do to Chinese people in the west? :dahell:

Only time I ever seen black people do shyt to asians in general is when that stop asain hate shyt popped outta nowhere, and those videos were so random it looked like bums were paid to attack them
They're elitist. They see black people as making up a good portion of the poor and assign the worst qualities to them. Asian cultures in general are very materialistic and status aware. They view other poor Asians and their own poor citizens the same.

If you're poor or of low social class, you're as good as dirt in the mind of higher class and the rising class of China. China is goi g through a rapid growth where as recently as the early 90s, many Chinese were rural poor and now with growth in city centers you have an explosion of wealth among a lot of Chinese and with that comes the snobbery and looking down their nose at others.

You don't have to do anything besides not living or looking "high class" if you're poor.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most people are shyt and don't need an excuse to treat you like dirt. look how they treat some of their own people. People would treat you how you let them. We let everyone walk over us so they'll keep doing it.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Y'all care too much about how these other demographics look at you.

Who cares if they don't wanna be involved with you? Truthfully you should intrinsically have the same attitude. But too many of our people have been indoctrinated with that liberal MLK kumbaya everybody come together nonsense. You either at the top or the bottom. There is no equality.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Mitochondrial DNA studies likewise support the hypothesis that the ancestors of the Chinese came to Asia from Africa. The M Haplogroup, a descendant of the African L3 Haplogroup, originated somewhere between Africa, India and Central Asia.

Chinese Roots Lie in Africa, Research Says

So sad that the so called Chinese are trying to forget their ancestry and how they got there.

It is a mystery.

Anyways, there needs be dialog to understand the cultures they come from, and be less judgemental and how over the years they changed in look and changed into new African related looks and if they become extinct. Sure they like that migration to Asia to occurr again. It is all a hypotheses hahahhahahahaha

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Mitochondrial DNA studies likewise support the hypothesis that the ancestors of the Chinese came to Asia from Africa. The M Haplogroup, a descendant of the African L3 Haplogroup, originated somewhere between Africa, India and Central Asia.

Chinese Roots Lie in Africa, Research Says

So sad that the so called Chinese are trying to forget their ancestry and how they got there.

It is a mystery.

Anyways, there needs be dialog to understand the cultures they come from, and be less judgemental and how over the years they changed in look and changed into new African related looks and if they become extinct. Sure they like that migration to Asia to occurr again. It is all a hypotheses hahahhahahahaha
will you get this bullshyt out of here? there don't need to be any dialogues. only thing blacks folks and chinese should be talking about is business. stop all this symbolic crap

they are not Africans. and even if they were, you dudes always look like begs trying to link every race and culture with Africa. That's loser behavior. even other races are starting to notice how black people always claiming every body.

it's like when some black folks were trying hard to link Rita Ora to having black ancestry when she first came out and when she told everyone her ethnicity, people were still speculating that her mom cheated with a black or mix dude. We have to come off this behavior.

I don't even claim Dominicans to be black. if they want to be called mix or spanish, let them have it. technically, they are a mix country anyways so I don't know why black folks get offended when they don't want to claim it. And you're over here trying to claim Chinese :mjlol:
This man really tried to link China with Africa. They would laugh at you and I wouldn't blame them.