[Wode Maya] Chinese mother makes TikTok video telling her child to fear Black People

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps

It's almost like a propaganda video. An African woman greeted a little Chinese girl in a restaurant and the "mother" teaches he daughter to hate and distrust all Africans. Even when being nice, we still get shyt on... The Chinese are a really crazy bunch of mfs. Completely ridiculous and unacceptable behavior.

Remember that whites have committed and continue to commit major atrocities against the Chinese and they stay silent because they want that trip to Europe or their money smh

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I like this guy, and his consistency. You can feel the pain in his heart from personal experiences as his voice cracks several times. He said he didn't want to do a hot take reaction video to the hatred indoctrination clip, and he put that clip in context with the current climate of what's happening in China and in different countries in Africa.

Also, consistent with my views about these topics, he mentions the role of LEADERS in this. Put safeguards in place to protect your citizens from mistreatment and abuse from outsiders. Otherwise, you're useless.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Anytime these Chinese show their ass, homie will be all up in the video talking about "I can't believe that this is happening...". You better start believing and recognizing that these are your opps.
Meanwhile, in America silly liberal negros teaching their kids we people of color alongside these people.:mjlol:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
There is anti-Euro sentiment in China also. Euros are from countries with stronger economies, so they are treated as such.
Yeah, Han Chinese hate everyone that's not Han Chinese especially the Japanese, that's the sentiment i got from consuming their media a few years back.

They got a big us vs them mentality.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
full
full

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Anytime these Chinese show their ass, homie will be all up in the video talking about "I can't believe that this is happening...". You better start believing and recognizing that these are your opps.
Meanwhile, in America silly liberal negros teaching their kids we people of color alongside these people.:mjlol:
Same with any other group. It's all crocodile tears - they know exactly how they feel about us and how they discriminate.

These people are not your friends. We cannot afford to be naive.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

"i can't believe this is happening..."

"it's chinese foreign policy....."

"our corrupt leaders......"

meanwhile we ashy hotep armchair militant americans ("who do nothing but complain!" lmao) see the game in 3D. fukk them nikkas talking or confused about akhi

:jbhmm: what group were the biggest financial donors & supporters of the proud boys?

:skip:yall nikkas better stop playing with me :bustback:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like this guy, and his consistency. You can feel the pain in his heart from personal experiences as his voice cracks several times. He said he didn't want to do a hot take reaction video to the hatred indoctrination clip, and he put that clip in context with the current climate of what's happening in China and in different countries in Africa.

Also, consistent with my views about these topics, he mentions the role of LEADERS in this. Put safeguards in place to protect your citizens from mistreatment and abuse from outsiders. Otherwise, you're useless.
He lived in China went to school there and can speak some of the languages so he has a broad perspective not just knee jerk reactions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"i can't believe this is happening..."

"it's chinese foreign policy....."

"our corrupt leaders......"

meanwhile we ashy hotep armchair militant americans ("who do nothing but complain!" lmao) see the game in 3D. fukk them nikkas talking or confused about akhi

:jbhmm: what group were the biggest financial donors & supporters of the proud boys?

:skip:yall nikkas better stop playing with me :bustback:
fake concern from someone who was calling me a sambo for being a foreigner just days ago... you and your lot are just as bad if not worse because you hate Black people as Black people.