[Wode Maya] Chinese mother makes TikTok video telling her child to fear Black People

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
i'm not confusing anything. it's illogical. China does not need to teach it's people to hate us when they already do... :skip:

yes they went to Africa to make money, you don't say. gain an edge over the west, you don't say :ohhh:

it's on us to secure better terms in negotiation and to be clear we needed them as well:francis:. put the pride to the side and be realistic. it has gotten us out of dependence on the west and we already had long term debt slavery to the world bank imf etc for DECADES... MINUS the development. nobody missed that play... your bank loans also have interest. where we disagree is the idea that they will have some type of control over these nations. nobody says that about America with it's China debt. most of those ideals are direct propaganda from the same western nations who actually did that. the irony.

in reality Africa has to do business with other nations and we have to have better leadership to AVOID bad faith contracts. Nikkaz cannot continue to blame other people for looking at us like a snack if we won't secure our positions. Better leadership and representation to garner us more favorable terms. that's on us. your lender will give you the highest interest loan they can if you let them that's not racism.
It's telling breh that a lot of your framing is based on the behavior of western nations. Why is the perception that China is not as ruthlessly greedy so popular ? I see that sentiment a lot in this discussion. Not saying being sick of the west isn't valid, but in effort of removing dependency on the west and their influence, it seems that your flank towards the Chinese is relaxed.

Also, I disagree it's illogical. If a country has a long term goal of eventually gaining more and more influence and territory, it's not inconceivable to believe that you need good PR publically but also need a population primed to accept possible hostile actions in the future. Seems like good long term strategy to me until you feel fully secure in your position. When Hitler came into power, he didn't immediately invade Poland. He didn't immediately attack the soviet union and they didn't immediately start killing jews. In fact, whenever other countries expressed concerns about possible aggresive military action by Germany due to their rapid militarization under Hitler, they denied they had any plans of starting a war... Until they did.

There is a reason every surrounding country in Asia hates China if they are not being supported by them. The Philippines, Myanmar (post coup), and North korea do though since they are heavily backed by China.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
PROJECTING

stop it :stopitslime:
What are you talking about? I lived in Kenya for 2 years still have an apartment there, I lived in a complex where there were chinese dudes who hung out by themselves and even brought Chinese hoes through. They had a Nigerian assistant who helped them get random shyt. Why Because they didn't want to associate with the locals that much Some of the other Chinese familes had kids the kids would play with the Kenyan kids to a certain extent but not come over thier houses.

Frankly I didn't see the whole Chinese dudes running through African chicks like that because they didn't want to be associated with Africans like that

I went to the DR for a year and now in Colombia and you routinely see Black people wifed up with white Colombians. Try calling a chick like my Spanish Teacher a "bedwench" she wouldn't understand even after I told her what it meant. The only people who "get it" is Black people usually DOS in ameirica or europe mainly in england because Black People realy don't understand why someone would discriminate against someone because they're Black. ADOS people are the only people nationalist in that way and that's mainly because white people in the states want us to feel as "the other".

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's telling breh that a lot of your framing is based on the behavior of western nations. Why is the perception that China is not as ruthlessly greedy so disagreeable? I see that sentiment a lot in this discussion. Not saying being sick of the west isn't valid, but in effort of removing dependency on the west and their influence, it seems that your flank towards the Chinese is relaxed.

Also, I disagree it's illogical. If a country has a long term goal of eventually gaining more and more influence and territory, it's not inconceivable to believe that you need good PR publically but also need a population primed to accept possible hostile actions in the future. Seems like good long term strategy to me until you feel fully secure in your position. When Hitler came into power, he didn't immediately invade Poland. He didn't immediately attack the soviet union and they didn't immediately start killing jews. In fact, whenever other countries expressed concerns about possible aggresive military action by Germany due to their rapid militarization under Hitler, they denied they had any plans of starting a war... Until they did.

There is a reason every surrounding country in Asia hates China if they are not being supported by them.
not as ruthless or greedy? nobody claimed that...

not as violent... as yet. bad loans we have been dealing with china did not invent them. Africans are not forced to sign them. China would not invade ANY PART OF AFRICA without global intervention. gaining influence true... gaining territory nah we not doing that... that's that western propaganda again. What China does around it's inflated borders is not possible from Africa we will not be their satellite nations. have faith in Africans. I don't support the doom and gloom forecasts. Most of them hinge on the idea that Africans are too dumb to see what could be which is not true AT ALL.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What are you talking about? I lived in Kenya for 2 years still have an apartment there, I lived in a complex where there were chinese dudes who hung out by themselves and even brought Chinese hoes through. They had a Nigerian assistant who helped them get random shyt. Why Because they didn't want to associate with the locals that much Some of the other Chinese familes had kids the kids would play with the Kenyan kids to a certain extent but not come over thier houses.

Frankly I didn't see the whole Chinese dudes running through African chicks like that because they didn't want to be associated with Africans like that

I went to the DR for a year and now in Colombia and you routinely see Black people wifed up with white Colombians. Try calling a chick like my Spanish Teacher a "bedwench" she wouldn't understand even after I told her what it meant. The only people who "get it" is Black people usually DOS in ameirica or europe mainly in england because Black People realy don't understand why someone would discriminate against someone because they're Black. ADOS people are the only people nationalist in that way and that's mainly because white people in the states want us to feel as "the other".
And all this means we don't know what racism

nevermind the fact that chinese do this in every place they settle... they create ethnic enclaves

I can't do this dumb shyt anymore. let me log off :laff:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:
might not have experienced it as much does not equal don't know what it is.

telling other people what they know and don't know is insulting

i mean dude is calling out racism and you here saying we don't know what racism is? :dead:

i'm done here.

Dude, you're not as smart as you think are.

Like I say, when you go back to wherever your folks come from. You gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I like this guy, and his consistency. You can feel the pain in his heart from personal experiences as his voice cracks several times. He said he didn't want to do a hot take reaction video to the hatred indoctrination clip, and he put that clip in context with the current climate of what's happening in China and in different countries in Africa.

Also, consistent with my views about these topics, he mentions the role of LEADERS in this. Put safeguards in place to protect your citizens from mistreatment and abuse from outsiders. Otherwise, you're useless.
Every man is his own leader. Leaders won't get you justice. If youre a man you take that shyt with your own hands. Colonizers are invited into Africa because there is so much diversity that the 'leaders' don't see all the people as their people. They see them as belonging to separate ethnic groups so they don't give a shyt how they are treated. If you've hung out with Africans ýou can see how some hate a member of an opposing ethnic group with more passion than they hate white people. My faith is in the people who will resist as individuals, families, and communities. If the Chinese think they can control Africans when even the African 'leaders' can't make them docile then they've got another thing coming.

Especially with the economic and demographic problems that the Chinese have yet to actually solve. They ain't built to sustain a colony in one of the most dangerous places on earth.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I pray for the downfall of everyone who harms the diaspora.

fukk em.

stop making excuses for the other groups, everyone has had enough time and resources to know what they’re doing

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Dude, you're not as smart as you think are.

Like I say, when you go back to wherever your folks come from. You gonna be in for a rude awakening.
He’s right how you telling them they don’t know what racism is if they’re in the video calling it out? How does that make sense?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use to get fired up with shyt like this but just can't be bothered anymore. People would do to you what you let them get away with. The black race is lost and i really don't see any major changes ahead. Unless we have a major awakening don't even bother stressing yourself over these videos.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know he used to be in China and as a African breh he legit don't understand racism. In fact that's the biggest flaw of Black people in general, It's hard for us to code up because we don't understand how other people can hate us. In a way it's goofy if that kid is in China other than a couple coastal big cities there's little cahnce that she will ever see an African, and if she does chances are she'll let him hit.
Respect your take, but I disagree with most of it.

You said that as an African he doesn't understand racism.???
The developing countries on his continent are still breaking through the effects of colonialism. Atrocities were committed by Euros during that period, that are documented and taught in history courses. The individuals from his country of Ghana have different experiences and education regarding racism, just like any other country. Again, the post colonial era isn't fully over in some ways, and many Ghanaians have traveled the world for business, education, and pleasure. They've interacted with people from different races in different settings.
Nobody has a monopoly on "understanding racism".

"Code up"? There is no code, that's a slogan made popular by a coli-famous figure. Repeated often here, but has no meaning at all. In fact, person who types "on code" is likely to have called a fellow Black person here a slur the same day.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right how you telling them they don’t know what racism is if they’re in the video calling it out? How does that make sense?

The guy in the vid lived in China for years. And it was that experience, which opened his eyes.

I'm From Sierra Leone, and I stand by what I said. Continental Africans simply don't understand racism on any real level. Part off it is simply not directing dealing with it. And the other part is the education system.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Look at how the Chinese treat their own people for a hint of how they are going to treat you. The answer is they will treat you worse than their own people eventually. The thing they know how to do is play nice until they get what they want and once they do, that's when you'll see the ruthless side come out.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The reality of life is every race/tribe is out for their own. There will be no magical POC coalition of so-called minorities linking up to overthrow the bad white man. Once another race gets the reins, there is a chance that they will be every bit if not more ruthless and it's almost guaranteed that they will put their own first.