[Wode Maya] Chinese mother makes TikTok video telling her child to fear Black People

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I like this guy, and his consistency. You can feel the pain in his heart from personal experiences as his voice cracks several times. He said he didn't want to do a hot take reaction video to the hatred indoctrination clip, and he put that clip in context with the current climate of what's happening in China and in different countries in Africa.

Also, consistent with my views about these topics, he mentions the role of LEADERS in this. Put safeguards in place to protect your citizens from mistreatment and abuse from outsiders. Otherwise, you're useless.
I know he used to be in China and as a African breh he legit don't understand racism. In fact that's the biggest flaw of Black people in general, It's hard for us to code up because we don't understand how other people can hate us. In a way it's goofy if that kid is in China other than a couple coastal big cities there's little cahnce that she will ever see an African, and if she does chances are she'll let him hit.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
You can tell this is being pushed by the Chinese government discretely. Not that this woman isn't racist but the random "we love China" and our flag parts really reeks of government propaganda or someone who is a large consumer of it. Which means, that this line is being fed from somewhere to the mom and it's most likely the government.

The nuance in what I'm saying is that this woman is genuinely racist so I'm not excusing it. Just the framing and the presentation of the video on top of that fact points to propaganda. This is all the more reason Africans are being dumb as hell letting these people in their country. The Chinese people and the Chinese government is working to dehumanize you through social conditioning of their population to prepare for current and future increasing mistreatment and that will only get worse.

It really gives early Nazi Germany vibes where propaganda was ramped up to dehumanize the Jews and therefore make the "final solution" more palatable in the future. The killings start after the population was seeded with a lot of dehumanization first until murdering a human being is viewed as no worse than a pest.

I fear for Africans and diaspora in the future.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can tell this is being pushed by the Chinese government discretely. Not that this woman isn't racist but the random "we love China" and our flag parts really reeks of government propaganda or someone who is a large consumer of it. Which means, that this line is being fed from somewhere to the mom and it's most likely the government.

The nuance in what I'm saying is that this woman is genuinely racist so I'm not excusing it. Just the framing and the presentation of the video on top of that fact points to propaganda. This is all the more reason Africans are being dumb as hell letting these people in their country. The Chinese people and the Chinese government is working to dehumanize you through social conditioning of their population to prepare for current and future increasing mistreatment and that will only get worse.

It really gives early Nazi Germany vibes where propaganda was ramped up to dehumanize the Jews and therefore make the "final solution" more palatable in the future. The killings start after the population was seeded with a lot of dehumanization first until murdering a human being is viewed as no worse than a pest.

I fear for Africans and diaspora in the future.
not at all it destabilizes their position in Africa a lot. they spend a lot of time doing damage control from this type of shyt. The world has adopted the racist propaganda from the west as a whole in regards to Black people. racist media portrayals of Black people travelled the world and informed people long before we got there we were presented as villains.

the problem with us vs the jew comparison is we don't fight the negative propaganda and we even heap on some of our own to add to the problem. look at this website as an example, a large of brehs don't know shyt about each other except for ignorant hot takes. we are already dehumanized that much was achieved long ago but they couldn't kill us off.

I don't fear for Black people. We are not helpless. :yeshrug:

we will be good regardless.

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
It’s like they think nobody else can speak Chinese :mjtf: Chinikkas do you know that we can see you!?

Africa been going along, maybe not phenomenally but Africa doesn’t need China . China NEEDS Africa. If they’re sowing seeds of division now it won’t be pretty at all if they try to expand their interests beyond infrastructure.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know he used to be in China and as a African breh he legit don't understand racism. In fact that's the biggest flaw of Black people in general, It's hard for us to code up because we don't understand how other people can hate us. In a way it's goofy if that kid is in China other than a couple coastal big cities there's little cahnce that she will ever see an African, and if she does chances are she'll let him hit.
PROJECTING

stop it :stopitslime:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
not at all it destabilizes their position in Africa a lot. they spend a lot of time doing damage control from this type of shyt. The world has adopted the racist propaganda from the west as a whole in regards to Black people. racist media portrayals of Black people travelled the world and informed people long before we got there we were presented as villains.

the problem with us vs the jew comparison is we don't fight the negative propaganda and we even heap on some of our own to add to the problem. look at this website as an example. we are already dehumanized that much was achieved.

I don't fear for Black people. We are not helpless. :yeshrug:

we will good regardless.
I refuse to believe that. Don't confuse public PR outwardly with internal propaganda and social conditioning. China controls its entire internet. The government can do something as passive as having influencers whose purpose is to steer public perceptions and attitudes contrary to what their diplomats and political leaders say in public. If China was concerned about their racist citizens hurting their relationship with Africa, they can shut this shyt down just like they do everything else online. That tells you their actions don't match their words.

There will come a time, as China feels very secure in its stake in Africa, that they won't even bother with the public PR campaign. It's obvious that they engaging in a form of long term debt slavery and this will be used as a justification for further entrenchment in Africa to get what they are owed. I don't understand why I see a lot of African folks dismiss that strategy. No offense. Remove the racial stuff from it and this is obvious geopolitical power play.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yeah, Han Chinese hate everyone that's not Han Chinese especially the Japanese, that's the sentiment i got from consuming their media a few years back.

They got a big us vs them mentality.
They got shyt on hard by Japan and Europe. They never forgot the "sick man of Asia" canard and the "century of humiliation".

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I refuse to believe that. Don't confuse public PR outwardly with internal propaganda and social conditioning. China controls its entire internet. The government can do something as passive as having influencers whose purpose is to steer public perceptions and attitudes.

There will come a time, as China feels very secure in its stake in Africa, that they won't even bother with the public PR campaign. It's obvious that they engaging in a form of long term debt slavery and this will be used as a justification for further entrenchment in Africa to get what they are owed. I don't understand why I see a lot of African folks dismiss that strategy. No offense. Remove the racial stuff from it and this is obvious geopolitical power play.
i'm not confusing anything. it's illogical. China does not need to teach it's people to hate us when they already do... :skip:

yes they went to Africa to make money, you don't say. gain an edge over the west, you don't say :ohhh:

it's on us to secure better terms in negotiation and to be clear we needed them as well:francis:. put the pride to the side and be realistic. it has gotten us out of dependence on the west and we already had long term debt slavery to the world bank imf etc for DECADES... MINUS the development. nobody missed that play... your bank loans also have interest. where we disagree is the idea that they will have some type of control over these nations. nobody says that about America with it's China debt. most of those ideals are direct propaganda from the same western nations who actually did that. the irony.

in reality Africa has to do business with other nations and we have to have better leadership to AVOID bad faith contracts. Nikkaz cannot continue to blame other people for looking at us like a snack if we won't secure our positions. Better leadership and representation to garner us more favorable terms. that's on us. your lender will give you the highest interest loan they can if you let them that's not racism.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black people in my opinion have yet to make the paradigm shift necessary to understand the world at large is heartless and dog eat dog. They long accepted white western countries can engage in this behavior but in effort to fight that in the past, they had to believe coalition building with other groups and people who suffered from white western aggression was necessary for success. It probably was, to an extent.

A lot of black folks put a lot of reverence on past successes and "leaders" but not realizing the world and time keeps moving forward without any thought towards the past. This we are all PoC, white racism is the only and worst racism, or only white people can be oppressors sentiment needs to die. I see black people waking up to that for the most part. But the next step is to realize when everyone has the ability to be an oppressor, that should tell you, that you need to start view them as a significant and possibly bigger, threat than white people. In addition, you got to realize that they see no value in allying with people who are lower than them on the power scale which African countries relative to China is definitely on the lower end. The person with the power interacts with the other out of want not out of need.

I've seen some people make the argument that it's just western propaganda and jealousy behind critiques of China and African relationship and it seems to be influenced by a perception that white westerners are unique in scheming and brutality when human history of many other countries show that not to be the case. Folks needs to have a much more cynical and skeptical eye towards these folks and stop telling themselves "it's just business" and not neocolonialism

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He doesn't, and most Continental Africans don't either.
:russell:

stupid shyt to be honest, casually insulting our intelligence.

i hate how people talk about Africans like we mindless children that's why you have all these doom and gloom outlooks in here. shyt is retarded.

out of all the places that were colonized. Sub Saharan Africa was held the shortest amount of time and gave the hardest push back. specifically because people UNDERSTOOD they were not willing to live with racism. but ok

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You keep thinking this. You gonna be in for a rude awakening, when you go back
:russell:
might not have experienced it as much does not equal don't know what it is.

telling other people what they know and don't know is insulting

i mean dude is calling out racism and you here saying we don't know what racism is? :dead:

i'm done here.