"Wokelandia" a new card game created by White Male Evangelicals to battle "Wokeness"

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
https://wokelandia.com/

Order your deck today!

Wokelandia

Cart

banner.png

A Truly Woke, Card Game​

Wokelandia is an educational, fun-with-friends battle between the Oppressors and the Oppressed. The first persxn with 100 oppression points wins! Your identity is the most important thing. (OF COURSE). Good thing that can change! If you have the wrong identity (Sorry, white people) don't give up! You can still virtue signal your way to victory. That's called being an "ally". But don't say the wrong thing...microaggressions

"The purpose of the game is to get to 100 oppression points"

Box_2_e2aee055-36ac-468d-ac77-dcc5cc1dce09.png

Get WOKE!​

Claim your identity!
Call out microagressions.
Virtue Signal your way to the top.
Rob, swap, and steal until your place on the Oppression Rank is unmatched and questioned.
Be the victim you want to be!!!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just looked at the "reviews"
I really can't stand them:pacspit:
Highly entertaining and really does a great job of encouraging "wokeness". I played the game, and instantly realized what a terrible person I've been. I'm now going to be volunteering all my time to help lead BLM protests and support marginalized beings across the globe.

Just ordered a set, I don’t need to receive it first though to know that it deserves 5 stars!
Wokelandia is full of genius humor! This game will have everyone busting up, possibly even your liberal friends (: A big thumbs up!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
CACs crossed the point of no return. Their dominance is coming to an end. They are throwing dog shyt to the wall, hoping it sticks.

Even they run slang down to the ground and make it cringe-worthy at best :huhldup:

There's nothing even remotely cool from a non-fiction white male in society.