Woman, 2 children die crossing Rio Grande as Border Patrol says Texas troops prevented them from intervening

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
This is between Abbott and Mexicans.

He was just lamenting how he can't shoot migrants because Biden would charge him with murder.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ok, I see you are not a serious person.

I am also sure you did not read any of what I placed up there to support my point. You have proved to me that you do not give a damn about issues that affect Black Americans, since you could not take a bit of time and read the well researched information by experts on the issue. No, you came back with this idiotic argument attempt at trying to twist my words into something I did not say nor discuss.

That study only covered up to the year 2000. We in 2024 now, and the black unemployment rate is low. Wages climbed significantly the last 4 years, and even now, there are still jobs that will hire on the spot due to vacant positions.

Did you even check on the Florida situation? Where the illegal immigrants are basically kicked out and did not increase the quality of life for Black Americans?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That study only covered up to the year 2000. We in 2024 now, and the black unemployment rate is low. Wages climbed significantly the last 4 years, and even now, there are still jobs that will hire on the spot due to vacant positions.

Did you even check on the Florida situation? Where the illegal immigrants are basically kicked out and did not increase the quality of life for Black Americans?

There is no study that has been done on what just happened this past May in Florida. Also, are you college educated? Do you have any experience with how research is done? I ask, because you seem to not understand you use the latest study that has been done. Also, your mention of Florida and the effects of a law passed less than a year ago, will not be available until many years later by Economists, when there is enough actual data to compile into a study.

Last, did you avoid the pdf, I sent? You make no mention of it. So here, just incase you missed it.

The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers
A Briefing Before The United States Commission on Civil Rights Held in Washington, DC

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
There is no study that has been done on what just happened this past May in Florida. Also, are you college educated? Do you have any experience with how research is done? I ask, because you seem to not understand you use the latest study that has been done. Also, your mention of Florida and the effects of a law passed less than a year ago, will not be available until many years later by Economists, when there is enough actual data to compile into a study.

Last, did you avoid the pdf, I sent? You make no mention of it. So here, just incase you missed it.

The PDF is only up to the year 2008.

We in 2024 now.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The PDF is only up to the year 2008.

We in 2024 now.

Like I said before, you are are not a serious person. All you are doing is looking at dates, and not content. You want any little thing you can use to ignore the truth. Then again, perhaps the problem from my perspective is that you do not care about how this issue affects Black Americans, because you are not one of us?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By all means, illegal immigration needs to get under control, but what illegal immigrant that is a middle school dropout endangering what particular professions? :jbhmm:

Cause these Tony Stark JR ruthless STEM posters with their $300k careers are in no danger of losing their positions to them.

A lot of broke posters in here, talking about their $17 an hour jobs in danger.
so forget about jobs

in the midst of a nationwide housing shortage, housing costs up everywhere; where are these illegals supposed to live :jbhmm:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, you are are not a serious person. All you are doing is looking at dates, and not content. You want any little thing you can use to ignore the truth. Then again, perhaps the problem from my perspective is that you do not care about how this issue affects Black Americans, because you are not one of us?

Dates and trends mean EVERYTHING in context. Dare say that you sending outdated info and not see what happened in the last 16 years. Why you omit intentionally that the current unemployment rate for black folks are historically low?

Yes I graduated from a HBCU and I'm gainfully employed.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
so forget about jobs

in the midst of a nationwide housing shortage, housing costs up everywhere; where are these illegals supposed to live :jbhmm:

Blame the landlords :beli:

They overcharging for housing, that would get them physically harmed/killed in other 1st world countrues.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Dates and trends mean EVERYTHING in context. Dare say that you sending outdated info and not see what happened in the last 16 years. Why you omit intentionally that the current unemployment rate for black folks are historically low?

Yes I graduated from a HBCU and I'm gainfully employed.
You use the most recent studies available. I mentioned that before, yet you ignored it. Anyhow, I got something from September 13, 2023. Let's see how you attempt to ignore this one.

"Has Immigration Caused the Decline in Work? The extent to which immigration reduces the wages of some U.S.-born workers, particularly those with relatively few years of schooling, undermines the incentive to work. The fall-off in immigration in the first three years of the Trump administration certainly coincided with an increase in labor force participation among workers without a bachelor’s degree. A 2019 Center for Immigration Studies analysis of EEOC discrimination cases found numerous instances where immigrants were used to replace U.S-born workers.27 Other research finds a negative impact on the employment of young U.S.-born workers, while more than one study has found a negative impact on the employment of Black Americans from immigration.28 However, it seems certain that many factors have contributed to the decline in labor force participation."

Illegal Immigration and the U.S. Labor Market Prepared Testimony of Steven A. Camarota, Director of Research, Center for Immigration Studies

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You use the most recent studies available. I mentioned that before, yet you ignored it. Anyhow, I got something from September 13, 2023. Let's see how you attempt to ignore this one.

"Has Immigration Caused the Decline in Work? The extent to which immigration reduces the wages of some U.S.-born workers, particularly those with relatively few years of schooling, undermines the incentive to work. The fall-off in immigration in the first three years of the Trump administration certainly coincided with an increase in labor force participation among workers without a bachelor’s degree. A 2019 Center for Immigration Studies analysis of EEOC discrimination cases found numerous instances where immigrants were used to replace U.S-born workers.27 Other research finds a negative impact on the employment of young U.S.-born workers, while more than one study has found a negative impact on the employment of Black Americans from immigration.28 However, it seems certain that many factors have contributed to the decline in labor force participation."

What's the unemployment for blacks in 2024? Pull that dat up. @Kyle C. Barker

@Rhakim

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame the landlords :beli:

They overcharging for housing, that would get them physically harmed/killed in other 1st world countrues.
"blame the landlords" is not an answer to "where are these illegals who show up with nothing supposed to live"

Eric Adams made it clear to the entire country that these people are a burden, who should start being turned around at the border :yeshrug:indisputably

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"blame the landlords" is not an answer to "where are these illegals who show up with nothing supposed to live"

Eric Adams proved to the entire country that these people are a burden, who should start being turned around at the border :yeshrug:

Did you forget that Biden wanted to put troops at the border, but House Republicans refusing to comply because it may help him politically? @bnew