Women having children simply for pay days is one of the most disgusting acts a human being can do

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It is literally on the same level as being a 100% absent dad

I myself became a father this year. Experiencing pregnancy and parenthood, the amount of thought, love, care and selflessness that goes into it. Having someone that literally can’t do anything for themselves not even wipe off their face. It’s really changed my perspective.

These instagram models and other women who try to trap rich men or keep babies just because they think they will be financially set for life are part of the lowest class of human beings make no mistake about it. They’re no better than an absent father at all. Deep down they’re both terrible people who don’t care about their children.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They need their children taken away from them by gunpoint by Child Protective Services or the military. Those are the same women that use 95% of child support money on anything BUT the child itself.

Its worse than child abuse. Its premeditated murder.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Y'all just get online and say anything huh?

I can literally think of 100 more disgusting acts humans can do. You been a sleep during all of human history or something??

:dahell:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
As a man that paid a rack a month to that exact kind of female for 18 years, it's satisfying to me when that money runs out for them.

I learned to live without it for so long that I've been putting that money towards investments since I got it back.

She's never held a real job and learned to depend on it and has missed rent and car payments several times within the last year.

Only broke and unskilled women think that having children is a pay day.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As a man that paid a rack a month to that exact kind of female for 18 years, it's satisfying to me when that money runs out for them.

I learned to live without it for so long that I've been putting that money towards investments since I got it back.

She's never held a real job and learned to depend on it and has missed rent and car payments several times within the last year.

Only broke and unskilled women think that having children is a pay day.
How old were you and how much were you making when she got pregnant ?