Women having children simply for pay days is one of the most disgusting acts a human being can do

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From

The 17-Point Black Male Political Agenda” by T. Hasan Johnson, Ph.D. and the 35,000+ Members of the Brotherhood of The Onyx Report​

Under

Point 1) Family Court Reform

d) Termination of Parental Obligation

As we understand the law, it is a woman’s right to choose whether or not she will carry a baby to term, put the child up for adoption, or abort it. Therefore, within the first 6 months of being informed about the pregnancy, men should have the right to financially disassociate themselves from it. (Formerly “Financial Abortion.” Term renamed by Hoodservative.)

Also, we should automate financial abortion for cases of “female stealthing” (when a woman sabotages male contraception) and criminal charges should also be added.

:jbhmm:, friends.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
From

The 17-Point Black Male Political Agenda” by T. Hasan Johnson, Ph.D. and the 35,000+ Members of the Brotherhood of The Onyx Report​

Under

Point 1) Family Court Reform

d) Termination of Parental Obligation

As we understand the law, it is a woman’s right to choose whether or not she will carry a baby to term, put the child up for adoption, or abort it. Therefore, within the first 6 months of being informed about the pregnancy, men should have the right to financially disassociate themselves from it. (Formerly “Financial Abortion.” Term renamed by Hoodservative.)

Also, we should automate financial abortion for cases of “female stealthing” (when a woman sabotages male contraception) and criminal charges should also be added.

:jbhmm:, friends.
Use a condom, whore

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
It is literally on the same level as being a 100% absent dad

I myself became a father this year. Experiencing pregnancy and parenthood, the amount of thought, love, care and selflessness that goes into it. Having someone that literally can’t do anything for themselves not even wipe off their face. It’s really changed my perspective.

These instagram models and other women who try to trap rich men or keep babies just because they think they will be financially set for life are part of the lowest class of human beings make no mistake about it. They’re no better than an absent father at all. Deep down they’re both terrible people who don’t care about their children.

agreed OP, women who have babies with men just for money or to trap the man is some low sh1t, and I feel sorry for the children born from those situations

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
agreed OP, women who have babies with men just for money or to trap the man is some low sh1t, and I feel sorry for the children born from those situations

What the woman is doing, is CHILD ABUSE and they need CPS to take away their kids away from them, at gunpoint!

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I disagree.

Seeking out a man and bearing his child to gain access to his resources is wired into their dna. Same way our dna is wired to plant as many seeds as possible. Evolutionary biology can't really be dismissed here. We're literally built this way.

Neither is abhorrent behavior, but modern society has been structured in such a way that we're supposed to buy into some kind of puritanical bullshyt which says you can ONLY desire one person (your spouse) and ONLY for one reason (the purity of their soul).

It's all bullshyt.

:manny:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I disagree.

Seeking out a man and bearing his child to gain access to his resources is wired into their dna. Same way our dna is wired to plant as many seeds as possible. Evolutionary biology can't really be dismissed here. We're literally built this way.

Neither is abhorrent behavior, but modern society has been structured in such a way that we're supposed to buy into some kind of puritanical bullshyt which says you can ONLY desire one person (your spouse) and ONLY for one reason (the purity of their soul).

It's all bullshyt.

:manny:
Cold hard truth.