Women having children simply for pay days is one of the most disgusting acts a human being can do

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Rape is evil because it’s forced and robs a woman of her ability to select who she wants as a partner, not to mention the violence involved, right?

So how is taking a man’s sperm against his will, creating a life he did not want a part of, robbing him of a choice and then expecting him to contribute not just as evil?
Rape did not start with humans.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As a man that paid a rack a month to that exact kind of female for 18 years, it's satisfying to me when that money runs out for them.

I learned to live without it for so long that I've been putting that money towards investments since I got it back.

She's never held a real job and learned to depend on it and has missed rent and car payments several times within the last year.

Only broke and unskilled women think that having children is a pay day.
No one believes this story

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I disagree.

Seeking out a man and bearing his child to gain access to his resources is wired into their dna. Same way our dna is wired to plant as many seeds as possible. Evolutionary biology can't really be dismissed here. We're literally built this way.

Neither is abhorrent behavior, but modern society has been structured in such a way that we're supposed to buy into some kind of puritanical bullshyt which says you can ONLY desire one person (your spouse) and ONLY for one reason (the purity of their soul).

It's all bullshyt.

:manny:
It's also in our DNA to seek women with the largest child bearing window possible...and reprimand mates with striking...and eliminate an opposing/threatening force with death. But we know better now.

Some things being biologically wired doesn't mean it has to be executed in our advancement as a species or not be called out.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's also in our DNA to seek women with the largest child bearing window possible...and reprimand mates with striking...and eliminate an opposing/threatening force with death. But we know better now.

Some things being biologically wired doesn't mean it has to be executed in our advancement as a species or not be called out.

It also doesn't have to be demonized because of something the bible proposed. It can simply, be.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
"Women having children simply for pay days is one of the most disgusting acts a human being can do"
Has nothing to do with the Bible let alone being demonized by it. In fact that wasn't a concept then to demonized. You got a woman pregnant in ye towne you doth took her hand and made her an honest wife.

Women were not getting child support checks and optional father-child relationships.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Murder
Rape
Torture
Pedophile

All worse
Pedophile
Murder
Rape
Torture
Women having kids for a payday

with out a proper family structure or at least 1 good parent for the little ones
they can grow up and they can do all those things you listed.

fixed

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Has nothing to do with the Bible let alone being demonized by it. In fact that wasn't a concept then to demonized. You got a woman pregnant in ye towne you doth took her hand and made her an honest wife.

Women were not getting child support checks and optional father-child relationships.
I mean... I feel like we're saying the same thing.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

How far did you get in biology studies?