Women Who Are Single For Extended Periods Of Time

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
People act like dating and being in a relationship is easy. It's not.
I personally have been single for a while but, it's not from a lack of effort or not dating.
It is easy but not with the people a person wants. Women curve dudes who are too easy to date all the time and describe them as boring, too "easy", not mysterious enough, not exciting etc. Dating is hard because people make it by not being honest, upfront, playing games, dating multiple people at once etc.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
1. Just got out of a bad relationship and so they want to take some time before they start dating again.
2. They have standards and holding out until the right guy comes along.
3. Career,school,etc

Probably one or a combo of the 3.

I broke with my ex last year. Because he wasn't feeling me, he pretended to like me. But when I would try to get to know him, he would laugh it off or be silly. He wasn't interesting in getting to know me, but wanted kids, he said he wanted to get married, but he was ok with work a dead end retail job. He would text his friends all day but when we hung out he had nothing to say, didn't want to talk just wanted to watch movies or listen to music. So I won't claim anybody publicly as a boyfriend until I know its serious.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Are you ok being single?
I can live my life being single and it's not some kind of itch that doesn't go away, but I definitely don't want to be single. I want a chick I can chill with, spend time with, do shyt together, fukk :takedat:, build together etc. I've been single most of my life so I'm used to that single life.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk are you stalking and checking for chicks on Facebook who curved you years ago in college.... Real loser shyt their breh.
Not stalking them, their shyts be popping up on the "people you may know" and sometimes I may click on that shyt. I don't even be on facebook like that. Only one of them curved me though. I bet if I holla'd at the older one she'd be down to fukk :shaq:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thee fukking threads are all the same.

A bunch of dry dikks fantasizing about the moment some hypothetical women turns 30 so they can have a hypothetical chance to "curve" them because they didn't give said dry dikk a hypothetical chance in her 20's

"It's okay, I gets no p*ssy or female attention now, but when these women are 30, they will regret leaving my dikk dry!" :sadbron:
Not true at all. I may get no p*ssy but I get A LOT of female attention, more then I want actually. And unless your wealthy or a celebrity or something, you are gonna come across women that will play games, flake, etc.

I can't be curious as to why these perfectly seeming women who are attractive have been single for the past 2-3+ years?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, OP. I hope more women will be like this... people act like we need more babies on this planet.

That being said, I'm in a long-term committed relationship and will most likely be bringing a human life into this fukked up psycho world at some point :skip:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
A lot of women and simps are fronting in this thread:mjlol:

The amount of times I've heard single women complain about being single is obviously too much to count.

Oh and don't let all your friends have boyfriends while you don't! :russ::pachaha::bryan:

And if you are having sex or using dudes for attention/as male companionship while you are "trying to find yourself" or "heal from your past relationship" it doesn't count.

Pretty much. Men and women both..... If your life is that busy(building/managing your 6-7 figure empires as many on here claim... and just people in general), then they should have very little disposable free time to do other shyt as time is precious. I guess everyone in here loves to spend all of their valuable free time on The Coli.

:comeon:

The truth is in your post. For some women have these so-called "complicated" relationship statuses which generally come with a million different rationalizations(I'm single, but fukking my fukk buddies until I find the man I really want and won't settle; I'm taken, but my main ain't shyt, so I'm looking for something better, etc). It's RARE that women get NO ATTENTION at all from men. Hell, most of the women that have shown themselves on here are average and their PM box stay FULL.... for women they'll never meet, in most cases.

The reality for the average male (not for the highly desired ones) is that opportunities for companionship(of any kind) come few and far between, if at all. There are a lot of perpetually single men that are checking out of the dating/marriage game altogether. Men aren't going to pay for or invest in relationships that produce no dividends, especially when a small minoriity is doing almost nothing and reaping them. Call them bitter, ugly, lame or whatever... then have the gall to blame them for fukkeration that they had no part in. That'll make everything better...

:mjlol:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
What's this thing with grown men following a woman's every move? So, you wanted to hook up, she said no, and yet you continue to monitor her life and activities as if y'all have an ongoing relationship?

A girl you met in community college? :mjlol: A bank teller? :francis:

What happened in your life where you feel it necessary to cyber-stalk these women? :jbhmm:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
It is...but females always be on that "I can't find a good man" bullshyt.
When they know they're just having fun gettin laid just like anyone else.
Difference is...men don't bytch and moan about being single.
But society has made the single woman out to be some kind of monster...

Anything to justify and not sounding like a whore to all their married friends and family.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What's this thing with grown men following a woman's every move? So, you wanted to hook up, she said no, and yet you continue to monitor her life and activities as if y'all have an ongoing relationship?

What happened in your life where you feel it necessary to cyber-stalk these women? :jbhmm:
Their profiles show up on "people you may know" and I look at other peoples profiles not just theirs. I don't have feelings for either of them, I'd smash though. It's not like I be on their profiles all the time, I don't even go on facebook like that. Had to use an example for a thread.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never met anyone I'm attracted to. :yeshrug:Nothing here I would want to procreate with or marry in this area at all.

.........so I rather focus on getting the hell out then I'll see what options I have. Us women have other things to worry about/work on besides men all damn day. I want a husband and children in the future (later future!) but it's not a top priority right now. That will only get in my way. :ehh:

Plus the men that look at me are absolute creeps. One kept driving along side of me yesterday. My mom and I were together and good thing we had our shades on. He kept sticking his head out of the window and he looks like something out of a damn Batman movie. Hell I thought he was going to try to jump through my window or something it was so terrifying. :hamster:

Having someone would be nice but the way men go about looking at me like I'm the last woman on earth is scary. :mjcry:

eternalpangs

Rookie
Daps
Women are not rail thin like you see on TV or whatever. Her cheeks are hollow to me, but some British Men like that, which is why I suggested to her to focus on attracting British White Males. They tend to like the emaciated look.

:deadmanny:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

I don't get it either. I left my old neighborhood years ago, I don't speak to anyone from High School and I barely speak to anyone from College.

Yet some men can update you with year by year updates on every woman that has ever dissed them from elementary school to present time.

Last edited:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
:mjlol: and if she was in serveral relationships over the course of 18 to 24 and has a body count of 15 she is a hoe.

What we want to pretend is that that there are plenty of women who are fine, or enjoy being single.
Corrected.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:scust: some yall sound border-line psychotic with your hatred for women. Sitting around plotting and praying for the day a woman turns 30 so you can claim she's washed up

She'll be over 30 and you'll still be getting no p*ssy with that hatred you have for women