Women Who Are Single For Extended Periods Of Time

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What's up with this? Some Dominican chick that tried to hit me with the friendzone back in community college is still listed as "single" on facebook. Her family seems quite religious and strict but I don't think to the point where she wouldn't be able to date no dudes at all.

Some bank teller I wanted to smash a couple years ago was engaged then became single outta nowhere and is still single to this day (years later).

Both of these women's sisters are all already married with children. I know their parents must nag them about why they aren't married and haven't given them grand children.

What's up with attractive women being single for long periods of time (years?) and they don't have children either. Are these women chasing/fukking dudes that won't commit to them? I don't understand this. I know dudes are thirsting after them on social media too.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
You answered your own question.

I used to wonder about it as well. And then these are the same Women who will get mad when they see you with another chick.

They weren't raised right. Their sisters got down to business and were not about the bullshyt. I guess they thought they were better than Father time.

They may have been a 9 out of 10 in school but once you leave all that shyt ends for the most part. My Woman's friend from college is considered "attractive" for her age to many White and Japanese Men who wonder why she is single. The Japanese Men know she is "Ojousama" which means "Entitled Princess" more or less. The White Men don't assume that off the bat but learn after a few months of interacting with her. A lot of these Women have hang ups or mental issues blocking them from having fulfilling relationships. In the case of my Woman's friend, she has unreasonable standards given her age and the fact that most Men in her generation have been divorced already and aren't desperate to get in another relationship. She is 50 but looks 40. I wouldn't fukk her personally but Men have told me they find her attractive. To each his own, part of the reason is she is very slim and bony and I need a girl with at least a little something to hold onto. Most Asian Women are not rail thin like you see on TV or whatever. Her cheeks are hollow to me, but some British Men like that, which is why I suggested to her to focus on attracting British White Males. They tend to like the emaciated look.

Now I'm talking purely about a Woman who's over-the-hill so to speak but even these Women have enough interest they can have their pick. There are plenty of Men her age that have fukked numerous young Women but don't have the energy anymore to keep up with the young THOTs, so they want to settle down with a Woman their own age who they can discuss serious topics with, etc. This aligns with what she wants, as she just wants someone to grow old with etc.

So regarding your Women similar to my Woman's friend, they are the entitled princess, sometimes the youngest daughter who did whatever she wanted and got whatever she wanted as a kid. Spoiled brat. Now they are confused in the real world why things aren't working out as they did when they were children. Even sometimes 30 fukkin years later!

Also remember: They are single on paper but not in practice. A nikka probably comes by once a week to clean her pipes whether through oral or insertion, another nikka cleans her dirty stank panties, another changes her tire, etc. A lot of these Women also need "Brothers" in their lives because their real male siblings know they are full of shyt and therefore don't wanna help them out.

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
LOL, a woman's life revolves around finding a man. I swear some people.....Are you going to ask the same about men who are single for long periods of time and have no kids? Are they automatically gay? Some people want to focus on their studies, build their life, travel, or do not want the hassle of a relationship. Stay out of their business and worry about yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
LOL, a woman's life revolves around finding a man. I swear some people.....Are you going to ask the same about men who are single for long periods of time and have no kids? Are they automatically gay? Some people want to focus on their studies, build their life, travel, or do not want the hassle of a relationship. Stay out of their business and worry about yourself.

The problem with this flawed logic is it doesn't differentiate between biological differences between Women and Men.

Women can continue on this feminist kick as long as they want. In 25 years when Millennial women get biology's sharp wake up call to the gut (menopause) I likely will not be living in this country to have to deal with the collective existential angst that will begin to massively disrupt society in a large wave of theatrics. The mid-life crisis will be ugly - And you will have multiple Women losing their minds and running around acting stupid as fukk hormones out of whack. Don't want to be anywhere near it when that wake up call comes.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm going to skip over alot of the responses and just point out @wickedsm post. A few females I know have been single for long periods of time due to being career focused, they still enjoy relatively healthy social lives however. Some, honestly, have just temporarily withdrawn from the relationship game just to get themselves together, etc..there's many VALID, SANE reasons.

I feel that this is a bait thread that is going to off on several different tangents so I'll go ahead and ignore this thread going forward.