Women Who Are Single For Extended Periods Of Time

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Lol at the bolded part but even if u were a fukk up and a whore half the world would cape because we live in simpland. Whr u may not respect the man but at least he took you in....

As long as you aren't a "simp", why concern yourself with what another man is doing?

Continue on with your success with women and don't stress yourself about another man's activities.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
U missed the point but when u hit that wall in life hopefully your life is fruitful by then.
You really have a problem with projection. My life is already fruitful. Again I know it's hard for you to fathom that happiness for a lot woman is not on the end of a dikk. Free yo mind. :troll:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No+Girls+Allowed.gif

3701143-njlj.gif

:russ:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
As long as you aren't a "simp", why concern yourself with what another man is doing?

Continue on with your success with women and don't stress yourself about another man's activities.

I am not concerned just stating a facts..
nikkas are simping at epidemic levels and wondering y girls aint feeling em its funny. Didnt know stating facts was stressing myself but then again when does logic ever come out your mouth....

i5zJX.jpg

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I find the opposite to be true too many Wishy washy hoes change boyfriend/bestfriends/brothers every other week

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of them are holding out for a man that don't exist

That's why if he has a ft job, don't stink and don't hit u, he should get a ring from u....