The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
women spent their 20-30s hoeing

but crave a true relationship, family,kids, a supporter at 30+

I said I would ignore this thread but I was anticipating and looking for this response.

There's too many assumptions that float around, which in turn create a false narrative. I work with with two black females (from different depts) here. One is a cardiologist and another is an attending in emergency medicine. They spent most of their twenties and some of their thirties in school. They didn't have time for serious relationships cause they were preparing themselves for a career. So would that same brush be applied to them? You would honestly avoid women who look great and damn near make a quarter of a million dollars annually because they didn't have serious relationships in their twenties? I don't understand.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I said I would ignore this thread but I was anticipating and looking for this response.

There's too many assumptions that float around, which in turn create a false narrative. I work with with two black females (from different depts) here. One is a cardiologist and another is an attending in emergency medicine. They spent most of their twenties and some of their thirties in school. They didn't have time for serious relationships cause they were preparing themselves for a career. So would that same brush be applied to them? You would honestly avoid women who look great and damn near make a quarter of a million dollars annually because they didn't have serious relationships in their twenties? I don't understand.
damn thats a major exception,

you're right though I shouldn't generalize so broadly

:mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women spent their 20-30s hoeing

but crave a true relationship, family,kids, a supporter at 30+
Well, there's also the idea that if a woman NEVER went through any type of "ho phase" (hate using the term but we all know what it entails) then you should run from her too, because we all (men and women) probably need to go through a phase like that at some point in our lives. And it's much better that shyt happens in your late teens/early twenties than in your thirties.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I know some men people can't fathom a woman being single for a few years, but some women actually do choose to be single.

The last time I was single, it was for a few years. Why? Because I was focused on myself and and my career. I was not in a happy place and it would have been a mistake to be in a relationship with how unhappy I was at the time. There's no way I would have been a good partner to a man. My concern and focus was to get out of the environment I was in and into the environment I wanted to be in.

Once I came into a better place in my career, and got to exactly where I wanted to be, I was happier and therefore more open to love.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Funny but There is a lot of truth in this statement. In general though if a chick is over 30 and Never had a serious relationship or no kids then you should probably run.
-brainwashed simp

Good luck raising my unwanted childern beta male...

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You answered your own question.

I used to wonder about it as well. And then these are the same Women who will get mad when they see you with another chick.

They weren't raised right. Their sisters got down to business and were not about the bullshyt. I guess they thought they were better than Father time.

They may have been a 9 out of 10 in school but once you leave all that shyt ends for the most part. My Woman's friend from college is considered "attractive" for her age to many White and Japanese Men who wonder why she is single. The Japanese Men know she is "Ojousama" which means "Entitled Princess" more or less. The White Men don't assume that off the bat but learn after a few months of interacting with her. A lot of these Women have hang ups or mental issues blocking them from having fulfilling relationships. In the case of my Woman's friend, she has unreasonable standards given her age and the fact that most Men in her generation have been divorced already and aren't desperate to get in another relationship. She is 50 but looks 40. I wouldn't fukk her personally but Men have told me they find her attractive. To each his own, part of the reason is she is very slim and bony and I need a girl with at least a little something to hold onto. Most Asian Women are not rail thin like you see on TV or whatever. Her cheeks are hollow to me, but some British Men like that, which is why I suggested to her to focus on attracting British White Males. They tend to like the emaciated look.

Now I'm talking purely about a Woman who's over-the-hill so to speak but even these Women have enough interest they can have their pick. There are plenty of Men her age that have fukked numerous young Women but don't have the energy anymore to keep up with the young THOTs, so they want to settle down with a Woman their own age who they can discuss serious topics with, etc. This aligns with what she wants, as she just wants someone to grow old with etc.

So regarding your Women similar to my Woman's friend, they are the entitled princess, sometimes the youngest daughter who did whatever she wanted and got whatever she wanted as a kid. Spoiled brat. Now they are confused in the real world why things aren't working out as they did when they were children. Even sometimes 30 fukkin years later!

Also remember: They are single on paper but not in practice. A nikka probably comes by once a week to clean her pipes whether through oral or insertion, another nikka cleans her dirty stank panties, another changes her tire, etc. A lot of these Women also need "Brothers" in their lives because their real male siblings know they are full of shyt and therefore don't wanna help them out.

So after this 500 word essay, what is YOUR relationship status.

Always curious about people who have all this knowledge about females.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:mjlol: and if she was in serveral relationships over the course of 18 to 30 and has a body count of 7 she is a hoe.

Contrary to what from this thread a lot of men think, there are plenty of women who are fine, or enjoy being single.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I know some men people can't fathom a woman being single for a few years, but some women actually do choose to be single.

The last time I was single, it was for a few years. Why? Because I was focused on myself and and my career. I was not in a happy place and it would have been a mistake to be in a relationship with how unhappy I was at the time. There's no way I would have been a good partner to a man. My concern and focus was to get out of the environment I was in and into the environment I wanted to be in.

Once I came into a better place in my career, and got to exactly where I wanted to be, I was happier and therefore more open to love.
Lol at the bolded part but even if u were a fukk up and a whore half the world would cape because we live in simpland. Whr u may not respect the man but at least he took you in....