Women Will Be Required To Register For Draft According To New House Defense Policy!! (Women Respond)

Giselle

Daps
LOL!!

I'm reading the thread on it now on lsa, and it is HILARIOUS!! Ladies will have to register for Military service draft

Most of them don't like it. I don't like it either, I'm also not a feminist though.

I haven't gone to twitter yet, but I can't wait to see their responses, especially after reading lsa. I wonder what those white women will say.

Here's an article on it.

House defense policy bill would require women to register for draft | Fox News

I'll be back after I check twitter. :queen:

Just checked twitter. It never trended. It barely has any posts too. I guess most people on there don't know about it. I hope they find out soon for my entertainment lol. It happened 2-4 days ago, so maybe they'll never find out. They're busy with the met gala right now.

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
full

"equality"

Giselle

Daps
It says that the bill won't be active for years and women won't be included in a majority of units and they're still crying :russ: The draft hasn't been used since the 50's and the odds of it being used again are slim to none unless there's another Hitler.

Women up ladies :stopitslime:

They probably didn't read. I didn't either except for the title lol
Their responses are funny though. One of you should try to get it trending on social media.