Women Will Be Required To Register For Draft According To New House Defense Policy!! (Women Respond)

Giselle

Daps
hut 2 3 4 :pachaha:

More like "ok ladies now lets get in formation"

giphy.gif

Giselle

Daps
I hope people aren't really pissed about this. The draft hasn't happened in decades. It really means nothing.

on top of that this has only passed 1 commitee. not the full house and not the senate. it was just a political stunt so politicians could continue to bytch and moan about combat roles being opened to women. this wont pass.

much running around screaming with hair on fire for nothing.

:francis:

I think most are either joking, or saying what they would do if drafts were still happening.

A few are taking it seriously though.

Shonenhikada

Banned
Daps
Imagine your ass is shot up and you need a female to come a lift u up and carry back to safety but she can't even get you off the ground and leaves you there to die.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Just because it says I have to do it, doesn't mean that I will.
Men are required to register otherwise certain jobs are closed to them.

And yes the governnent checks.

If women are allowed not to register because they own a p*ssy thats not equal. They should also be barred.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL!!

I'm reading the thread on it now on lsa, and it is HILARIOUS!! Ladies will have to register for Military service draft

Most of them don't like it. I don't like it either, I'm also not a feminist though.

I haven't gone to twitter yet, but I can't wait to see their responses, especially after reading lsa. I wonder what those white women will say.

Here's an article on it.

House defense policy bill would require women to register for draft | Fox News

I'll be back after I check twitter. :queen:

Just checked twitter. It never trended. It barely has any posts too. I guess most people on there don't know about it. I hope they find out soon for my entertainment lol. It happened 2-4 days ago, so maybe they'll never find out. They're busy with the met gala right now.
It ain't gonna hit twitter on purpose

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Men are required to register otherwise certain jobs are closed to them.

And yes the governnent checks.

If women are allowed not to register because they own a p*ssy thats not equal. They should also be barred.
I'm not disputing this at all. All I'm saying is I'll be on the next Amtrak to Montreal. I can't be drafted if I'm not a citizen.