Worst changes made in a series from game to game.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
NBA 2K - The Rookie showcase versus actually making you go through the combine and playing summer league in 2K11.

I thought the idea was so ill, when 11 dropped, and you were really invested in your guy playing. Now, you just buy the points. :scusthov: having go online just to put a wristband on, now.

Mass Effect - Besides Ashley's face (1 & 2 > 3), there really was no point in probing after they took "real" scanning away. Planet exploration was stale. Can't wait for the scale of Andromeda, though.

Daps
Tekken 6 > Tag 2 > Tekken 7 juggle spam. Had me go back to tekken 4. Can't believe what happened to tekken it's as if somebody had quit and left all corny weeabos in charge.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say dead space but thats been mentioned. Resident evil is my other choice and an honorable mention to the final fantasy series. Hopefully the can save the series with the next one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was gonna say dead space but thats been mentioned. Resident evil is my other choice and an honorable mention to the final fantasy series. Hopefully the can save the series with the next one.
Which resident evil where you going to say?:jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh! I had no clue they made a dino crisis 3. I just looked that up. Joint looks straight :trash::mjlol:
Just looking it up doesnt do it justice of how bad it was. I mean forget the concept of how dumb it was.

But youd have areas that were massive right,and it was a static camera. And you have a jet pack. So youre in a battle with dinosaurs in space,getting attacked by shyt you cant even see because its a static camera and the creatures are out of the cameras area then you move like a few inches and the camera angle changes and complerely disorients you because suddenly you jet pack too fast and the camera switches a few times and the controls are not functioning.

Ugh. I loved that franchise. That game single handidly ruined it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just looking it up doesnt do it justice of how bad it was. I mean forget the concept of how dumb it was.

But youd have areas that were massive right,and it was a static camera. And you have a jet pack. So youre in a battle with dinosaurs in space,getting attacked by shyt you cant even see because its a static camera and the creatures are out of the cameras area then you move like a few inches and the camera angle changes and complerely disorients you because suddenly you jet pack too fast and the camera switches a few times and the controls are not functioning.

Ugh. I loved that franchise. That game single handidly ruined it.
:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The MyPlayer thing in 2K started off with a lot of promise in 2K10.
Now it's a corny, scripted soap opera.
Didn't even touch it in 2k15 when I found out certain in game situations like missed free throws were scripted for the sake of a storyline with some rival.

:heh:

I can't say it's a terrible change because they're clearly profiting off of it, but it's definitely not for me.