Worst feeling in the world is being little and looking up to a family member or friend only to grow up and realize they was a dumbass all along.

Daps
:pachaha: my family was discussing my dumbass cousin last night and that nxgga is such a dumbass.

I got to thinking about how I admired him all when I was growing up. I used to believe his stories and really think that he was putting in work and making moves only to grow up and realize that nxgga was cappin and was a dumbass the whole time.

Speak on it brehs :wow:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
:pachaha: my family was discussing my dumbass cousin last night and that nxgga is such a dumbass.

I got to thinking about how I admired him all when I was growing up. I used to believe his stories and really think that he was putting in work and making moves only to grow up and realize that nxgga was cappin and was a dumbass the whole time.

That moment u come to the realization they aint shyt, never been shyt and in all
likely hood will die with unrealized aspirations to stand on equal footing with shyt :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

they probably was talking about you and you came here to make yourself feel better, by baiting members into sharing similar moments.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Maaaan I have an uncle I looked up to because he was supposed to be this black belt karate master. He was the cool uncle who had a S-Curl, wore a leather suit with no shirt on with one gold chain. He also had a ying/yang tatt in the middle of his chest. He was THAT dude. He had chicks, used to hang up in Harlem (we’re BK) at parties with famous pioneer rappers/drug dealers, he told us all of the dope stories. Anyway…

One summer day he got into an argument on the block with a friend of his off the block, the whole block stopped to look, it was about 25-30 people outside enjoying the summer, so my cousins and I sat in the stoop like :popcorn: :mjgrin: because we knew unc was about to put in work. So they stopped arguing and agreed to fight. Unc started out in his stance bouncing around on his toes looking confident like :comeon: , so the dude swung at unc with the speed of a centipede and missed, we was like :gladbron::whew: So unc kicked at breh, breh caught unc foot and duffed him in his dome and we all :damn:!!!! My girl cousin automatically:mjcry:off the rip. I swear I looked around at every one faces and saw :ohhh::russ::gucci::snoop:

Breh allowed Unc to get up on his feet, and when I saw Unc didn’t get in his karate stance I hit the :lupe: because I felt the energy shift after somebody yelled, “Bust his ass!” I looked at the dude who said it and he looked at me like:shaq: because he wanted Unc to lose. Maaan that niqqa hit my uncle with a flurry of various punches within 10 seconds and all of them sounded like sweet chin music from Shawn Michaels, and Unc tried to quickly turn around and skidaddle , but breh hit him with leg sweep, uncle fell HARD and breh jumped on Unc’s back and choked him out and left him:deadrose:I looked around again and saw :russ::damn::ohlawd::pacspit::dame::whoo::banderas::whoa:. The niqqa who choked him out helped people wake him up and leaned him on a car and hugged him. Unc looked around and he locked eyes with me and I looked at him like

200w.gif

My father saw me and said, “he was yall hero right? I never wanted to tell yall that he really couldn’t fight”

My been uncle trash since that ass whooping B. Breh life went downhill. Niqqa got a downhill ass whooping.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maaaan I have an uncle I looked up to because he was supposed to be this black belt karate master. He was the cool uncle who had a S-Curl, wore a leather suit with no shirt on with one gold chain. He also had a ying/yang tatt in the middle of his chest. He was THAT dude. He had chicks, used to hang up in Harlem (we’re BK) at parties with famous old school rappers/drug dealers, he told us all of the dope stories. Anyway…

He got into an argument on the block with a friend of his off the block, the whole block stopped to look, my cousins and I sat in the stoop like :popcorn: :mjgrin: because we knew unc was about to put in work. So they stopped arguing and agreed to fight. Unc started out in his stance bouncing around on his toes looking like :comeon: the dude swung at unc with the speed of a centipede and missed, we was like :gladbron::whew: So unc kicked at breh, breh caught unc foot and duffed him in his dome and we all :damn:!!!! My girl cousin automatically:mjcry:off the rip. I swear I looked around at every one faces and saw :ohhh::russ::gucci::snoop:

Breh let Unc get up to his feet, and when I saw Unc didn’t get in his karate stance I hit the :lupe: because I felt the energy shift after somebody yelled, “Bust his ass!” I looked at the dude who said it and he looked at me like:shaq: Maaan that niqqa hit my uncle with a flurry of various punches within 10 seconds and all of them sounded like sweet chin music from Shawn Michaels, and Unc tried to quickly turn around and leave, but breh hit him with leg sweep, uncle fell HARD and breh jumped on Unc’s back and choked him out and left him:deadrose:I looked around again and saw :russ::damn::ohlawd::pacspit::dame::whoo::banderas::whoa:. The niqqa who choked him out helped people wake him up and leaned him on a car and hugged him. Unc looked around and he locked eyes with me and I looked at him like

200w.gif

My father saw me and said, “he was yall hero right? I never wanted to tell yall that he really couldn’t fight”

My been uncle trash since that ass whooping B. Breh life went downhill. Niqqa got a downhill ass whooping.
:mjlol: