Worst feeling in the world is being little and looking up to a family member or friend only to grow up and realize they was a dumbass all along.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
1603_1.jpg
's byke? :lupe:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
People like you are snakes.

I've had my struggles and family that didn't support me and judge me like you who think they're better. Then when I got better and more established they want to come back as if nothing happened, trying to get in my good graces, inviting me to events when I remember their quiet condescension.

People like you are snakes
Smile to your face
Judge behind your back
Whispering in Eve's ear
But later you ask to be cut some slack

So many black people like this. You think because you're successful everyone else is on your timeline, forgetting we are all black in a nation that hates us. So instead of helping out you judge your own family to strangers. "I made it, why can't you?" I pray to Allah that you stay away from that family member so they're no longer bit by your venomous fangs.

Remember that how you judge will be used to be judged against you and eventually, God will lop your snake ass head off with the sharpest sword.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Not completely related...but family that pushes/believes in superstition can really fukk up your prospects in life.
I concur. After the first couple of times I smashed mama savage, it dawned on me the silly shyt she believes in. Hence why @Uncouth Savage is looney today and shyt. His crazy ass out here believing he can put spell on Coli members smh

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I looked up to one of my older cousins when I was a kid. We have a 12-13 year age difference.

When we grew much older, I saw him in a different light cuz he ONLY messed with, dated and finally married, yup, you guessed it...a larger why woman :sadcam:

hurt my heart too, cause hes a good looking brother and he ONLY loved white women. Even his moms be looking at him funny.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
unc (not by blood )

Went from a Los Angeles weight lifting, ass whooping crip to a small town Kentucky living MAGA head who calls Michelle Obama a tranny

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

My father saw me and said, “he was yall hero right? I never wanted to tell yall that he really couldn’t fight”

full

Knowing he was waiting for some shyt to pop off so he could comment on the inevitable outcome.
MESQQYV_o.png

Was pops talking shyt in the kitchen, hollering "GET HIM FERG!" when they was cleaning him up?

Daps
People like you are snakes.

I've had my struggles and family that didn't support me and judge me like you who think they're better. Then when I got better and more established they want to come back as if nothing happened, trying to get in my good graces, inviting me to events when I remember their quiet condescension.

People like you are snakes
Smile to your face
Judge behind your back
Whispering in Eve's ear

But later you ask to be cut some slack

So many black people like this. You think because you're successful everyone else is on your timeline, forgetting we are all black in a nation that hates us. So instead of helping out you judge your own family to strangers. "I made it, why can't you?" I pray to Allah that you stay away from that family member so they're no longer bit by your venomous fangs.

Remember that how you judge will be used to be judged against you and eventually, God will lop your snake ass head off with the sharpest sword.

I told my cousin he was trash to his FACE just like I'm telling you that you are TRASH to your face.

Now what? :dwillhuh: