Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ggQLy.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
:dead:

yo I'm really mad that I don't have that nick games and sports channel anymore. :why:

guts, double dare, what would you do, finders keepers, legends of the hidden temple... :ahh:

You got no love for wild and crazy kids?

I cant watch these videos. I still get heated at these kids for fukking up.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

i use to beast at that game...
I actually got it for free...

I was like 12, writing letters to all these companies about how I wanted to grow up and make games and asking if I could test games for them :youngsabo:

My letter clearly touched someone...I don't have the letter anymore, so I honestly wish I remembered his name, but he worked at Viacom and sent me, via FedEx (which was virtually fukking unheard of in my neighborhood at the time) 2 sealed SNES games: Aaaah! Real Monsters and GUTS.

Real Monsters! was a solid platformer that used each character differently, GUTS was fun but used to have me frustrated as a mug, it was like American Gladiators to me :laff:

I remember playing friends in that, and they're all pissed off and stuck, while I'm smoking through the course :lolbron:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
LOL...yup, the memories...Nickelodeon was actually good to watch in the 90's...

I wanted to be on them shows so bad, but I knew I wasn't. Hell, I'd be out back at my old house with my sister trying to set up the games like the show...Parents out there helping us and everything lmao..

JR tho :flabbynsick: boy what you doing? Probably can't even SAY "Guts" to him without him catchin the :beli:

nikka talkin bout they call him "Baby D" cuz he got his bandana tied like Deion Sanders...:childplease: nikka Deion called that man the next day like "get rid of the name son" Deion want NO PARTS of that young man:lolbron:

and fat girl just killed it on the Nick Arcade (I used to wake up mad early for that show too lol) White partner like, "why y'all team me up with this broad?" It woulda been funny if they had to shake hands...AWKWARD!!!!

Miss them shows man...do they have ANYTHING on tv like those shows on now?