Worst GUTS Contestant Ever

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double Dare with my boy we wouldve beasted.

Family Double Dare = :flabbynsick: pops, ma, and bro holdin me back

GUTS.....had i been a contestant i would train for that shyt, runnin the streets in the mornin like Rocky

How you gonna be on these shows as a youngin and be :flabbynsick: some of these contestants were a disgrace

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Double Dare with my boy we wouldve beasted.

Family Double Dare = :flabbynsick: pops, ma, and bro holdin me back

GUTS.....had i been a contestant i would train for that shyt, runnin the streets in the mornin like Rocky

How you gonna be on these shows as a youngin and be :flabbynsick: some of these contestants were a disgrace

word...man i used to sit and watch these shows and be like :ohlawd: "if only I had a shot to be on there, i would kill it". the one i was dying to be on was that one on WGN where they ran through a video game store at the end and you would grab as many games and systems as you could. that was my dream for a minute when i was young.

and if you think the kids on there were :dead: :flabbynsick: back then, imagine what they would be like if they had these shows now. they would struggle to find kids who weren't considered obese or could even finish an obstacle course without dying of exhaustion... :snoop:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
word...man i used to sit and watch these shows and be like :ohlawd: "if only I had a shot to be on there, i would kill it". the one i was dying to be on was that one on WGN where they ran through a video game store at the end and you would grab as many games and systems as you could. that was my dream for a minute when i was young.

and if you think the kids on there were :dead: :flabbynsick: back then, imagine what they would be like if they had these shows now. they would struggle to find kids who weren't considered obese or could even finish an obstacle course without dying of exhaustion... :snoop:

I always wanted to be on this shyt too.

[ame=http://youtu.be/db3Km8D5NAw]Peter C. Video Power 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was talking to some co-workers about Guts this afternoon, and this video came back to mind. Just rewatched it again, and I'm dying at my desk :laff:

Can we move this to the Film Room?

Also, I Google'd the thread title and found a link back to this thread from another forum. Other forums stay jacking our content :wow:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Yo, this announcer is killing me ... :deadrose:

He went from comparing lil dude to Neon Deion trying to sell us on his ability to ... "OH, J.R. TAKING A LITTLE DRINK OF WATER!"

100-0 real quick ... real fukking quick.

36XyYip.png