Worst Jobs You Ever Worked?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Putting CD cases in boxes. 12 hour shifts. Literally just putting cd cases in boxes. Two 10 minute breaks, 30 minute lunch break. Getting paid $5.15/hr.

:mjcry:
Somebody has to do jobs like this.

All the tech gadgets we take for granted, someone overseas is working 12-16 hour shifts, 7-days a week putting them shyts together. A lot of us may see an iPhone and be happy while using it while the sight one of probably reminds them of work.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Somebody has to do jobs like this.

All the tech gadgets we take for granted, someone overseas is working 12-16 hour shifts, 7-days a week putting them shyts together. A lot of us may see an iPhone and be happy while using it while the sight one of probably reminds them of work.
Man that shyt was crazy.

Probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever done mentally and emotionally.

I was 18 with a baby on the way and convinced myself I needed this “job” for my baby.

worked it for 3 of the worst months of my life with nothing to show for it at the end.

really puts shyt in perspective. Life is fukked for lots of people around the world. If you got a decent existence with a decent way to maintain it you are lucky compared to most of the world.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Detailing cars at a dealership for tips.
We had to compete for cars and they made the crew ( all black) come in through the back door of the building. I was cold and wet the entire time even my shoes.... I lasted one day then quit.