Worst Jobs You Ever Worked?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
What are some of or THE worst job(s) you've ever had?

Man I remember working at UPS preload from 2011-2014. In the prime of my 20's, in and out of college, wasting away in that factory with guys who've been there for 25+ years. Loading trucks from 2 am - 8 am. Peak seasons :snoop:
Unloading trucks too. Get home at 8 am exhausted, shower and rush to class 40 minutes away everyday. Body aches. Freezing cold winters - blazing hot summers. Caught a hemorrhoid once from all the strenuous lifting. Tried to call in, wouldn't let me. Had to work with a hemorrhoid sticking out my butt :francis:

Eventually broke down inside one of the trucks and about a few months later, I put in my 2 weeks. Couldn't do it. Didn't even have another job lined up.

Also worked at MasterBrand Cabinets for 2 months in Talladega, Alabama. Seeing all my black people at such a dead end job really depressed me. Young black people too. It was awful.

Worked at a place named Aerflow for like a week. It was out in the middle of nowhere in Eastaboga, Alabama. They made tarps and sports equipment. I'm sure its closed down by now. Place was on its last breath when I was there.

I just knew there was something better in life for me and I kept searching till I found it (Going to school to be a teacher in the fall)

Let me here some of those stories.

Last edited:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Dishwasher at a buffet. I've had other dishwashing jobs but a buffet is the worst by far. Dishwashers usually have to clean bathrooms too so do the math on that one
I worked at 2 restaurants in my life , a steak joint and wing spot, I always thought the dishwasher and hostesses had the easiest jobs. But the employees always treated the dishwasher like he was trash and like his job wasn't important.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
UPS did that shyt for 3 days then quit

You better than me breh. I put up with that nonsense for 3 years

UPS loader, lasted 2 weeks in that MD Summer heat with an African supervisor who wouldn't let me drink water.
:what: Whats kind of nonsense. Them factories get so hot in the summer heat especially down here in Alabama. I'd be ready to fight if a breh tried to keep me from drinking water.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I hear horror stories all the time about nursing homes. Racist people, cleaning up throw up and other bodily things :merchant:
I just don't see how people can do it unless you absolutely have to.
I was in the kitchen but still it's bullshyt.

I recently left and yes for the moment it was something I did while I studied for my trade. It had gotten so bad the last month before I quit I was showing up two hours late per shift and dared them to say something. Didn't give a fukk.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I worked at 2 restaurants in my life , a steak joint and wing spot, I always thought the dishwasher and hostesses had the easiest jobs. But the employees always treated the dishwasher like he was trash and like his job wasn't important.
It depends on your definition of easy. It's definitely the dirtiest job. But at the same time you don't have to deal with the public