Daps
Well what's it for:lupe:?

Repped for the thread btw
danger_sanitary_disposal3.jpg

Masta Bruce

Rookie
Daps
Worked at DG as one of my first jobs.
The manager at the time was just promoted to her position the same day I started..and she knew fukk all
I would get called in on days off, not be paid for those days
I wouldnt get paid for hours I worked and the hours I did work were docked every week. Like wtf
Said some shyt about it to other employees and their like "oh thats wrong...Ok go stock this shampoo"
6 monthes later, Im working at a new job and the same DG manager walks in and we chat
I find out shes got stage 4 lung cancer diagnosed recently:yeshrug:
Not my problem, wheres those hours and pay I'll never see

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Walmart: Pushing carts & cleaning women's restroom. That smell is permanent etched in my brain. I'm surprised I'm not on that Japanese robot wave after seeing how nasty these hoes are.
Womens bathrooms are 10x worse than men's. They give no fukks about the people that need to use it behind them

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Worked at CVS for a summer working the graveyard shift 5 days a week (10pm to 7am). I usually only worked with this old lady who wanted nothing to do with me. :mjpls:

I just put my headphones in and listened to podcasts while stocking the store during those hours. shyt was mind NUMBINGLY boring. Thought about just walking out and never coming back a few times. shyt was horrible. :to:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worked at DG as one of my first jobs.
The manager at the time was just promoted to her position the same day I started..and she knew fukk all
I would get called in on days off, not be paid for those days
I wouldnt get paid for hours I worked and the hours I did work were docked every week. Like wtf
Said some shyt about it to other employees and their like "oh thats wrong...Ok go stock this shampoo"
6 monthes later, Im working at a new job and the same DG manager walks in and we chat
I find out shes got stage 4 lung cancer diagnosed recently:yeshrug:
Not my problem, wheres those hours and pay I'll never see
:picard: