Worst Jobs You Ever Worked?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You better than me breh. I put up with that nonsense for 3 years

:what: Whats kind of nonsense. Them factories get so hot in the summer heat especially down here in Alabama. I'd be ready to fight if a breh tried to keep me from drinking water.

That's why I quit, I'm expected to fill up two trucks in a shift with no water.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
In my younger, grimier times in between jobs I would work day labor. One time they sent me and this white dude (I had the transportation) to a jobsite. Turned out to be a landfill :scusthov:

I shyt you not, they had us pulling out bags of trash that were coming up from out of the buried trash heap to be reburied :what:This was out in Florence so was primarily garbage from the state prison. This yokel they sent me out with must have been used to this type shyt. Working in the sun, after taking multiple breaks and working slowly for three hours I had enough. I went back to the day labor place to collect my 7.25/hr plus transportation $ arrangement from this cac. They had the nerve to ask if I wanted the contract for the rest of the week, white dude was really trying to convince me to go back:camby:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
In my younger, grimier times in between jobs I would work day labor. One time they sent me and this white dude (I had the transportation) to a jobsite. Turned out to be a landfill :scusthov:

I shyt you not, they had us pulling out bags of trash that were coming up from out of the buried trash heap to be reburied :what:This was out in Florence so was primarily garbage from the state prison. This yokel they sent me out with must have been used to this type shyt. Working in the sun, after taking multiple breaks and working slowly for three hours I had enough. I went back to the day labor place to collect my 7.25/hr plus transportation $ arrangement from this cac. They had the nerve to ask if I wanted the contract for the rest of the week, white dude was really trying to convince me to go back:camby:
:why: That's the weirdest job I've read so far.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
None of my jobs were unpleasant to the point I was miserable, but I worked as a bus boy for a restaurant as my first job for a year. Wasn't that bad but I'm glad I moved away from the restaurant biz.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Im going to say NYC 311 call center, it wasn't because of the customers, it wasn't because of work. It was because you have lifetime civil servants who are in their 40s and the pay is froze and on top of that, the the fukking 2 train be fukkign delayed every day. I caught 3 writeups in one day because I was late because of the train delays on 149th and grand concource and then on chambers street. So i caught a write up for being late, plus a write up for going over 3 writeups for the same occurance then I caught another one because of some other shyt i forgot. My dumbasss signed every single one of em because I was so fed up. I got released from that job though,