Would Batman win in a fight against Deadpool?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Deadpool can heal and is thus reckless.
Batman is a human who can easily die.

Daps
Batman, because he always wins no matter how little sense it makes. Somehow Batman will get prep time for the fight, a fukking dossier on Deadpool, access to whatever Deadpool’s weakness, and he’ll get to sneak attack Deadpool. Oh, and Deadpool will do something completely out of character during the fight when he should have the upper hand, so Batman can win.

Daps
If he can’t beat deathstroke why wouldn’t he be able to beat essentially deathstroke with the ability to regenerate limbs

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Batman, because he always wins no matter how little sense it makes. Somehow Batman will get prep time for the fight, a fukking dossier on Deadpool, access to whatever Deadpool’s weakness, and he’ll get to sneak attack Deadpool. Oh, and Deadpool will do something completely out of character during the fight when he should have the upper hand, so Batman can win.
Killmonger will cancel that shyt

W or w/o the herb

No prep time

The thought of fukkin batman defeating superman -- when barely could handle bane

Daps
Killmonger will cancel that shyt

W or w/o the herb

No prep time

The thought of fukkin batman defeating superman -- when barely could handle bane

Na man he’ll get like anti Killmonger device before the fight starts, and sufficient time to learn Killmonger’s fighting style and all the counters. And the fight will start when Killmonger walks into a warehouse Batman has filled with traps. And Batman gets to make the first two moves of dropping smoke pellets and landing a batarang before Killmonger even knows he’s in a fight.

I was on a forum a few years back, where someone argued Batman could beat Yamcha/Krillin, because with prep time Batman was also learn ki and energy attacks.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Na man he’ll get like anti Killmonger device before the fight starts, and sufficient time to learn Killmonger’s fighting style and all the counters. And the fight will start when Killmonger walks into a warehouse Batman has filled with traps. And Batman gets to make the first two moves of dropping smoke pellets and landing a batarang before Killmonger even knows he’s in a fight.

I was on a forum a few years back, where someone argued Batman could beat Yamcha/Krillin, because with prep time Batman was also learn ki and energy attacks.

:deadrose:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

I almost spit out my coffee

Like, how? If that's the case then you'd think he'd learn how to fly and using ki blast after Superman, but he hasn't.

Daps
:mjlol:

I almost spit out my coffee

Like, how? If that's the case then you'd think he'd learn how to fly and using ki blast after Superman, but he hasn't.

I don’t remember the exact argument. But it was something along the lines, that the fight would take place in the DBZ universe, where martial artists learn can learn to use ki. Batman is a martial artists, therefore he’d be able to learn ki. And if videl could learn to fly in an afternoon, then Batman could learn something like the ka me ha me ha wave in like 2 weeks. And with his new ki, he’d be able to close the massive gap in physical strength. And he’d also be able to learn and counter all of Krillin/Yamcha’s moves.

And this is when I stopped participating seriously in any vs that involves Batman. Batman wins because prep time is magic and Batman gets every possible advantage to win and his opponent forgets how his powers work.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember the exact argument. But it was something along the lines, that the fight would take place in the DBZ universe, where martial artists learn can learn to use ki. Batman is a martial artists, therefore he’d be able to learn ki. And if videl could learn to fly in an afternoon, then Batman could learn something like the ka me ha me ha wave in like 2 weeks. And with his new ki, he’d be able to close the massive gap in physical strength. And he’d also be able to learn and counter all of Krillin/Yamcha’s moves.

And this is when I stopped participating seriously in any vs that involves Batman. Batman wins because prep time is magic and Batman gets every possible advantage to win and his opponent forgets how his powers work.

I used to fukk with Batman heavy when I was younger, until I realized how unrealistic his stories were