Would Batman win in a fight against Deadpool?

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Asking this cos I tried looking for it and didn’t find anything.

I know people say Batman wins against Spider-Man cos of prep time, but then I thought that’s kinda like why Taskmaster beats Spider-Man too. Then I thought “but Taskmaster can’t beat Deadpool :jbhmm: so what happens with him and the elite tier dude?”

So who’s your money on?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Parker has confidence issues and a moral line he won't cross.

The Bat has a moral line he won't cross and no confidence issues.

Deadpool is insane; neither morality nor confidence even register on the radar he doesn't have.

Morality and confidence are both things Deadpool has issues with...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He'd have debates with his inner voices and end up right back at fighty-time fighty-time, blood blood blood. :pachaha:

You have a short grasp on the character. He often has an inferiority complex about many things. His positions on teams, whether or not the people he considers friends are actually friends with him, or are just trying to be on his good side. That his daughter was good, so he clearly didn't deserve her. If you really wanted to pick him up, you have to fukk with his mind

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You have a short grasp on the character. He often has an inferiority complex about many things. His positions on teams, whether or not the people he considers friends are actually friends with him, or are just trying to be on his good side. That his daughter was good, so he clearly didn't deserve her. If you really wanted to pick him up, you have to fukk with his mind

A question of preference. If you want the cleaned-up-for-MCU Deadpool, then fine.

Give me the Deadpool that locks Blind Al up in a room with sharp objects and booby traps. The Deadpool that's a loose blend of Joker/Wolverine/Spider-Man. That's a far more interesting character to me.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
A question of preference. If you want the cleaned-up-for-MCU Deadpool, then fine.

Give me the Deadpool that locks Blind Al up in a room with sharp objects and booby traps. The Deadpool that's a loose blend of Joker/Wolverine/Spider-Man. That's a far more interesting character to me.

hes been insecure about himself far, far before the mcu. he questioned his relationship with copycat and turned her away, did the same with siryn and crazy inez. hell his friendship with cable works because theyre both fukked up