Would rather work at Sonic walking up to cars for orders or Deliver Pizza & Subs in hood u from?

You're broke as hell and this is all you can get right now?

• Sonic

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Pizza Delivery

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You're dead broke and have to pick one of these jobs and stay there for a year to avoid going to prison. Which would you choose?

Sonic

Wed - Sat
3pm-11pm
$7.25 per hour

Word from your Shift Lead:
You put your got damn visor on, go wipe your face and pull you damn pants up. I well let you know when it's time for your lunch break. Walk outside to the cars and greet all of the customers with a friendly smile and a

"Good evening Sir or Ma'am, would you like to try our new Butterscotch Blizzard? It's really great."

stacy-and-supervisor-enoch-wingate.jpg

Buford and Otis Pizzas and Subs
Wed - Sun excluding football season.
5pm - 1am
$7.25 per hour (split tips with coworkers)

Word from your Shift Lead:
"Bring your car around back some we weld the Moose on top and plaster our number on the side. Neither is to be removed at anytime. It stays on 24/7/365 on and off shift. DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR?? The correct response is YES SIR. Now I'll be clock your deliver time. I expect 3 delivers per hour. That's 24 deliveries a night. You will get a 30 min lunch break at my discretion. I'll give you a 10% on the food here.

1508408899_011a3f1f6d.jpg
239696-beven-mcgarrigle.jpg

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
um, its a hard one. :ohhh:

:jbhmm:hmm i could stay in a decent environment like sonic or I could delivery pizzas to strangers homes and could be robbed, beatened, or shot.

I think im going to deliver the pizzas :lolbron:

look at that guys elbow :scust:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
I worked at sonic all my 11th and 12th grade of high school with 3 of my homeboys and 2 girls we went to school with. Sonic was in the parking lot of a mall so just imagine the fukkery at night especially the weekends. shyt was a real fun job and my coworkers were a trip.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
When I delivered pizzas I pulled up to this place in the hood and the house was pitch black. Two dudes in hoodies came out from both sides of the house :merchant:
I reversed out of that bytch so fast :whew:

I'll take the Sonic job

We need a spin off thread for worst experiences as a deliver man (for those who have been one). Would be interesting