Would rather work at Sonic walking up to cars for orders or Deliver Pizza & Subs in hood u from?

You're broke as hell and this is all you can get right now?

• Sonic

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Pizza Delivery

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Trying to holla at chicks at the club with that Moose on the roof.:mjlol:

"Girl, I'm a deer caught in yo big ass sexy headbeams, like home boy on mah car, you so damned fine." :ohlawd:
If you a clown you can make shyt like this work.:obama:
I'd take the Pizza gig for fukkery, but I'd definitely walk with a tazer/pepper spray incase I had to drop box and dip if shyt got dicey.:whew:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just a :troll: statement, lol

Anyone could catch it though :birdman:
Lol well I'm not finna have that mindset even if that were the case. More likely to get my wig pushed back (funny how we have sayings for these type of things) for trying to deliver a small cheese pizza, thinking like that.

Lool imagine getting merked and people at your funeral heated cause you went out over $15 and some wings

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Definitely Sonic, I'm not paying gas money out my pocket and driving all over the place and I'm definitely not putting a cotdamn moose on my whip.

Gimme those Sonic skates and watch me glide out to deliver these customers their blasts :ahh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Delivery job has a higher risk in the sketchy neighborhoods but the tips usually make the weekly earnings higher than a min wage.
Getting robbed isn't good. Getting robbed and shot is worse.
Getting shot and killed to deliver $20 worth of food to a sketchy neighborhood isn't worth it.
Sonic is a high-visibility business. They don't get robbed. Too many eyes all around, cars constantly moving.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Lol well I'm not finna have that mindset even if that were the case. More likely to get my wig pushed back (funny how we have sayings for these type of things) for trying to deliver a small cheese pizza, thinking like that.

Lool imagine getting merked and people at your funeral heated cause you went out over $15 and some wings
:no: nikka got his head buss over some damn garlic bread