Would You Accept A Tax Free Payment Of $500,000 Right Now If It Meant That....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if you wanna have a family tho?
I mean yeah you could raise them up and pass down the wealth with a loving relationship
But Itd be impossible to maintain the family if you don't love their mother

lmao plenty of married people don't love each other, plenty of people have families and don't love each other

most people confuse love with their own selfish need of not being alone

most people are in loveless relationships and don't admit it

people are married for 20 years and get divorced they might have loved each other at some point but chances are the relationship was just symbiotic relationship where both people were using each other

growing up on disney moves got yall nikkaz fukked up lmao

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the amount should be higher if we're talking about absolutely never finding love.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
lmao plenty of married people don't love each other, plenty of people have families and don't love each other

most people confuse love with their own selfish need of not being alone

most people are in loveless relationships and don't admit it

people are married for 20 years and get divorced they might have loved each other at some point but chances are the relationship was just symbiotic relationship where both people were using each other

growing up on disney moves got yall nikkaz fukked up lmao
Eh, I see your point

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Easy answer.

I've never found love and I'm never going to find it since I'm unloveable.

I'm taking the money.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
No thanks.

Relatively speaking its not that much money, especially with the cost of living what it is today.

Those saying they will pass on the wealth???? How much of that 500k will there be in a year or two? Then add possible kids and tricking on all those unlimited but not necessarily expense free "cheeks".

Nope, not worth it.

And most posters would blow it on onlyfans in a few weeks/months, then where will they be????
Invest it in property or stocks. That $500k will become a few million under five years easily.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Invest it in property or stocks. That $500k will become a few million under five years easily.

Still not worth it...

Unless you are flipping the properties the returns aren't that quick to come back without sinking some more $$$ into it. 500k will only go so far.

If you are dumb enough to sell a part of your... Dare I say soul???... Then the stockmarket wont be of much use to you. Coz even the most Ruthless druglords/warlords/dictators/ pedos/criminals/politicians/weapons manufacturers/human trafficers/karens.... They all have some one they love, family... So its vital to us all.

You also know some brehs have a LOT of Instagram "models" bootyholes they have proudly stated that they want to eat. That isn't going to be a free /cheapall you can eat buffet... Sorry but that 500k won't go far in coliverese.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
...you would never find love again?:jbhmm:

You can get p*ssy. You can interact with women. You can have a girlfriend. But a woman would never love you again and you would never be in love. Would you accept the money or forego it in hopes of finding your true love and soul mate? For me? Easy choice. No brainer. Cash me out. I'm dead inside anyway. It would be my life now, but half a million dollars richer :yeshrug:
Never was lookin ..

Where the check

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Easy answer.

I've never found love and I'm never going to find it since I'm unloveable.

I'm taking the money.

But aren't you are looking for rich woman to take care of you?. Keep hope alive, you will find a rich dummy to simp for you.

And you get to keep the hope of true love alive when you knock up her sister with the poorer character and bank balance...

That 500k isnt worth it.