Would You Accept A Tax Free Payment Of $500,000 Right Now If It Meant That....

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Still not worth it...

Unless you are flipping the properties the returns aren't that quick to come back without sinking some more $$$ into it. 500k will only go so far.

If you are dumb enough to sell a part of your... Dare I say soul???... Then the stockmarket wont be of much use to you. Coz even the most Ruthless druglords/warlords/dictators/ pedos/criminals/politicians/weapons manufacturers/human trafficers/karens.... They all have some one they love, family... So its vital to us all.

You also know some brehs have a LOT of Instagram "models" bootyholes they have proudly stated that they want to eat. That isn't going to be a free /cheapall you can eat buffet... Sorry but that 500k won't go far in coliverese.

Leverage. Don't understand the second point. What has selling love for stock market gains got to do with the usefulness of it?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Leverage. Don't understand the second point. What has selling love for stock market gains got to do with the usefulness of it?

Selling off something valuable for just 500k. Being too shortsighted to see its value... so if you are that short sighted....

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Selling off something valuable for just 500k. Being too shortsighted to see its value... so if you are that short sighted....
I don't think it's short sighted at all. Future value of $500K invested in tech stocks over five years is probably well over $3.5MM. You could then flip that into a 8 digit portfolio over the next 10-20 years. Or you could use the $500K to sell out the money put options and collect an easy $10-20K / month while re-investing the option premium into stocks.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
So I’d probably take the money but anybody that’s been in love, like real love knows it’s priceless
I've never had REAL love. Like I always say. The only living thing capable of unconditional love is a dog. Anyone else, especially a woman? It's conditions attached. So. How's that real love? No one's ever been able to answer that question for me to my understanding and satisfaction. You truly think you've had REAL love from your partner? Give me the money....

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Cut the check
kiGQsXr.png

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Are you saying you wouldn’t love your own girlfriend? How would you have a gf that didn’t love you?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I've never had REAL love. Like I always say. The only living thing capable of unconditional love is a dog. Anyone else, especially a woman? It's conditions attached. So. How's that real love? No one's ever been able to answer that question for me to my understanding and satisfaction. You truly think you've had REAL love from your partner? Give me the money....
There’s no conditions to the love I have, this women has been with me through all types of things. But hey like I said I’d take the money but it’s not easy because I’ve experienced love.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't think it's short sighted at all. Future value of $500K invested in tech stocks over five years is probably well over $3.5MM. You could then flip that into a 8 digit portfolio over the next 10-20 years. Or you could use the $500K to sell out the money put options and collect an easy $10-20K / month while re-investing the option premium into stocks.
With all due, you’d do extremely well to double that 500k over 5 years. 7X return over 5 years would make you one of the greatest investors of all time