Would You Court This Stanford Grad With Bipolar Disorder?

Would You Commit To This Young Woman?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low key y'all ever notice how a lot of genuinely pretty women are legit weirdos?
You'd be a weirdo too if nearly every dude you encountered since you were like 13, sometimes family included, was tryin' to fukk.

Late bloomer pretty chicks >>>>>>>> day 1 pretty chicks. If a chick was knock-out, cast-in-a-commercial pretty before she was 17, there's a 98.4% chance she's gonna come with major baggage breh.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know every case isn't the same but being bipolar isn't always an instant change in attitude..some times its gradually throughout the day.

but the times that its instant :snoop: my ex didn't get angry [thankfully] but she got REALLY sad. Like bawling her eyes out sad

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
10 Warning signs of when to 86 a 5150...

1. Waiting in the dark crying or smiling for you to come in the door.

2. Skull tattoos.

3. Punches walls or breaks things when mad or happy.

4. Signs of cutting. Check thighs and forearms.

5. Talks in absolutes..."You're never leaving me".

6. Has Disney fantasies and compares herself to unrealistic movie characters.

7. 3 or more cats.

8. Threatens suicide.

9. Reveals sexual assault/molestation after or during intimate moment.

10. Says these words.. "You're just like the OTHERS".
bruh :dwillhuh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I consider myself to be, by a considerable margin, the most patient individual I know.

But I do not think I have the patience for this. Not going into it knowing she's already bipolar. Now, if we had already put time into the relationship before it was discovered that she was bipolar, then maybe I'd try to fight through it. Maybe.

Something real concerning about her eyes, though.
Hmm, what did you notice about her eyes? :jbhmm:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You'd be a weirdo too if nearly every dude you encountered since you were like 13, sometimes family included, was tryin' to fukk.

Late bloomer pretty chicks >>>>>>>> day 1 pretty chicks. If a chick was knock-out, cast-in-a-commercial pretty before she was 17, there's a 98.4% chance she's gonna come with major baggage breh.
Damn breh, if this ain't the truth. That's why fathers need to protect their daughters. I'm definitely going to.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low key y'all ever notice how a lot of genuinely pretty women are legit weirdos?
Yes, most very acttravive women in general are crazy as hell, and then because they are pretty people don't tell them they are crazy, so they keep doing crazy shyt. :wow: