Would You Court This Stanford Grad With Bipolar Disorder?

Would You Commit To This Young Woman?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
No, I think one chick I fukked with was bipolar. You know they weren't diagnosed, they tell you that shyt as an excuse to act crazy. I legit thought I would end up with charges fukking with her. :dead:She was smart as hell too. After HS, she ended up with ass and breast implants, a new BMW too. I think some rich dude is taking care of her or she is stripping, I haven't talked to her in a while but she is always posting the new shyt she has. She was very similar to the girl in the OP, just a lot less whitewashed but I guess you expect that from some private school girl.

You'd be a weirdo too if nearly every dude you encountered since you were like 13, sometimes family included, was tryin' to fukk.

Late bloomer pretty chicks >>>>>>>> day 1 pretty chicks. If a chick was knock-out, cast-in-a-commercial pretty before she was 17, there's a 98.4% chance she's gonna come with major baggage breh.

:ohhh: That might be 100% facts.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Long term commitment? fukk no.
Normal Women are emotional enough, imagine a chick who could go from giggling telling you how y'all going start some new business she just thought of to crying wanting to kill herself cause she ain't successful in like a 20 min span
I had some chick I was talking to who use to call me at like midnight crying about how she wanted to kill herself and I had to talk her out of it. This happen MULTIPLE times before I just had to cut her off. Crazy thing is SHE WORKED AT A MENTAL HOSPITAL as a nurse. She literally spent 8 hours a day at a place that could help her and wouldn't take the help. So shyt ain't as simple as oh they just gotta take their pills etc
I'm good :whoa:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She clearly looks a little off. I would only f*ck her if she was wearing a straightjacket. A chick like that could easily pull a knife out of nowhere.
The first thought I had was: she might stab me. I might have to shake a rape charge. She's a freak.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Hmm, what did you notice about her eyes? :jbhmm:

First of all, I'm of the belief that ALL women are crazy to some degree. It's just a matter of stumbling upon what sets them off, but they all have a batshyt side to them. I've accepted this and I try not to hold it against them.

That said, she has the "I'd love you so much I'll cut you in your sleep if you cross me" eyes. I can picture how eerily wide they'd get when she's in a "I know this nikka DID NOT..." mood or when in the midst of a mood swing.

Don't get me wrong, they're pretty and she herself has a LOT going for her. But the eyes just have a hint of unsettling feeling to them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sucks because she's extremely pretty, smart and seems cool.

But trust a breh that's dated not one but 2 bi polar chicks. You dont want that trouble.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nah, I've seen what it's like. This dude in my congregation married a bipolar chick. Dude walks around looking like a human "L" now. Plus he got a daughter with her, so he stuck having to deal with her regardless. She was a little overweight, not fat or obese or anything, nothing that a simple diet and exercise regimen couldn't handle, but she went ahead and paid for surgery. Not sure if it was stomach stapling or lap band or whatever. Now she looks like a frail light skinned troll. She called my wife one time talking about she was gonna kill him cause she thought he was cheating on her.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Got a weird vibe from them videos...:patrice:

fukk this brazy bytch my dikk too good might have her in my bushes at night :whoa: