• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
In all honesty I wouldn’t say anything I would just collect my millions :francis: :yeshrug:

But I would never speak out against the ones that did trying to be a “good black” like shaq , Charles , Stephen A , lebron and etc. i expected the black journalists male and female to koon it up for their Jewish publications . As black journalists as a whole is a joke . But to see someone like lebron do that then try to double back when black person started clowning him was pitiful. Like bro all you had to say was “no comment, I’m focused on basketball, I don’t think kyrie is antisemtic”

Any black person that went on tv acting like kyrie or Koonye was wrong because their masters told them deserves a Public stoning :pacspit:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I draw a line between speaking up and being Kanye's attack dog.

He's the one who did business with them. He's the one who bound his blood with a family of culture vultures.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
i already lost thousands telling cacs off and standing my ground as an average earner.....i would be popping more shyt if i had millions in the bank.....always wanting more and needing more is just pure greed....i don't need every nickel and dime like THEY do:mjpls:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP said "them"
"Them" is "they"
Khaled has never stated who they is in specification. it's the general hate that you fight. you are trying to personify it. who is them? your post has no clarity. first post you said they was related to the industry but he's a part of that industry.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Khaled has never stated who they is in specification. it's the general hate that you fight. you are trying to personify it. who is them? your post has no clarity. first post you said they was related to the industry but he's a part of that industry.
Neither did OP.
Hence, "them".... is "they"
Just take the joke breh :dead:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
no it doesn't and furthermore how many celebrities are tied to Balenciaga financially or it's parent company? let's stop the bullshyt

it shows that people still can't get passed the fake genius of Kanye

stop letting that man direct you how to think. Gucci had a prominent boycott and discussion by many celebrities when they made several anti Black pieces of fashion.

lame c00n still wields too much influence in the culture. I know its "messenger over message" "broken clock blah blah"

he's still wrong and he is currently hanging out with extreme racists while pretending to care about social justice but in reality he's mad balenciaga dumped him. brehs look away from his actions and associations to carry that lame ass message "oh he's right" no he isn't. fashion brands get boycotted all the time.
just say youre blinded by Kanye hate and exit the thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just say youre blinded by Kanye hate and exit the thread
kanye hate? wtf is Kanye hate fukking retard.

you don't think he has earned his CRITICISM? you don't think it's valid? Only IDIOTS call CRITICISM HATE... furthermore I PROVIDED evidence that fashion brands have had boycotts by celebrities. so that isn't enough evidence he is contradictory?

imagine telling a fukking BLACK MAN that he is HATING on Kanye, because you think I just woke up and decided I don't like him ...like his ANTI BLACK speech IS not well documented. Like he isn't currently taking round trips across America with Maga in tow.

man tuck your casual stupidity in and head out the thread yourself. miss me with that dumb shyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
iu

If Kante was a serious person about the shyt he's ranting and raving about, he'd shut his mouth and actually do something about it. He has as much power as "they" have allowed him to have thus far.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
iu

If Kante was a serious person about the shyt he's ranting and raving about, he'd shut his mouth and actually do something about it. He has as much power as "they" have allowed him to have thus far.
what he is doing is visiting Trump with other Maga allies

Actions speak louder than words.