• No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If I ever become rich and famous as an artist...I def would..but artists...visual artist esp arent known to be cowards either. We always speak out on shyt. Its these sport athletes that are scared and then they apologize when they do speak out.

I guess it is true....visual artists are the real heroes sans Ali and others. The minor few.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I do agree that celebrities should call some of these things out but fukk Kanye he doesn't get the benefit from me anymore.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
what he is doing is visiting Trump with other Maga allies

Actions speak louder than words.

Black folk don't have enough money, power or interest in his agenda.

Point is, even if you were a serious person and agreed' with Kanye on some level, true power is weilded in secret. "They" understand that shyt very well, which is why they get so hot when people point it up.

Look at Ye. Calling out other celebrities for not speaking out on the Balenciaga situation in fear of similar reprimand.

The Kyrie situation. Most NBA players were silent out of fear of rocking their own boats.

Many black celebs being silent on the BLM movements in fear of being labeled antiwhite.

There are so many examples of this but those are the most recent.

Let's say you were a prominent millionaire in the midst of racial/political/religious turmoil. Would you be willing to speak out against the power structures if it meant potentially losing endorsements, money, status, etc? Would you risk it?

Or would you stay silent because you have yourself and your own family to worry about and you don't want to jeopardize being able to provide for them just for a morally good cause?

If I felt compelled to speak out I'd do so. But if I'm gonna be losing money behind it anyway, I'd rather keep the talk light and put the money into combating whatever it is.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
What’s the end goal in speaking out? That’s the problem. Ok, you’ve called “them” out… now what? What has actually been accomplished?

Make your moves quietly and build a conglomerate to the point where you’re no longer solely dependent on them.

Why is this concept so hard to understand?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What’s the end goal in speaking out? That’s the problem. Ok, you’ve called “them” out… now what? What has actually been accomplished?

Make your moves quietly and build a conglomerate to the point where you’re no longer solely dependent on them.

they ditched him he's mad he sees an opportunity to get even.

simpleton shyt no genius in sight. to think there was some greater end goal is fantasy.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Look at Ye. Calling out other celebrities for not speaking out on the Balenciaga situation in fear of similar reprimand.

The Kyrie situation. Most NBA players were silent out of fear of rocking their own boats.

Many black celebs being silent on the BLM movements in fear of being labeled antiwhite.

There are so many examples of this but those are the most recent.

Let's say you were a prominent millionaire in the midst of racial/political/religious turmoil. Would you be willing to speak out against the power structures if it meant potentially losing endorsements, money, status, etc? Would you risk it?

Or would you stay silent because you have yourself and your own family to worry about and you don't want to jeopardize being able to provide for them just for a morally good cause?
What happemed with Balenciaga?... I'm not into that high fashion ish...

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Fukk them. Not all money is good money & I’ll give up millions to speak up against them.

If you’re a hustler & you know how to make money - the world is your oyster. They only control one part of the world. You can always leave your comfort zone & go get money elsewhere.

A guy like Ye is a global brand & he doesn’t need the US to keep making money. He just needs to hit China & keep making his trainers. There will always be a huge market for anything Ye.

These celebrities are just too scared to leave their comfort zone & explore. Money is everywhere in the world.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
kanye hate? wtf is Kanye hate fukking retard.

you don't think he has earned his CRITICISM? you don't think it's valid? Only IDIOTS call CRITICISM HATE... furthermore I PROVIDED evidence that fashion brands have had boycotts by celebrities. so that isn't enough evidence he is contradictory?

imagine telling a fukking BLACK MAN that he is HATING on Kanye, because you think I just woke up and decided I don't like him ...like his ANTI BLACK speech IS not well documented. Like he isn't currently taking round trips across America with Maga in tow.

man tuck your casual stupidity in and head out the thread yourself. miss me with that dumb shyt.
in a culture that praises people that brag about crime Kanye aint that big of a deal for you to be writing paragraph after paragraph

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Because Americans value performative gestures and symbolism despite the contrary