WWE Championship & Universal Championship plans (AJ bout to make the US Belt the best in the company

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's kinda ass backwards, like Styles, Nakamura, Zayn, and Owens, some of the best wrestlers in the world are in the mid card while Orton & Corbin is gonna be main eventing :mjlol:

It'll sort itself out though

At WM 31, it was obvious that had Bryan not got injured, him being the IC Champion? The fans were definitely gonna choose and treat him like the top champion in the company every week...

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I agree... problem is that they legit did that before the Draft last year during the Jericho/Ambrose feud and called it the Ambrose's Asylum Match
maxresdefault.jpg
exchange all the exciting weapons with a kendo stick, bucket of worms, belt, and a trash can.

You know Randy ain't taking any bumps or doing anything exciting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Good, I can cut off the Sd main events early. Have a match after getting drafted buds. Stupid as fukk
You have my word..im cutting the shoe off if they end it with Blandy segments...Talking Smack will be fun though with Rude, Lana as faces with Bryan/Renee and we'll see how the dynamic changes with Bryan and AJ with him being face and NO ONE SINGED Nakamura's praises more in the WWE before he got signed than Daniel Bryan..so I'm betting he'll do everything to put him over this year.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
This is the plan? What the fukk was the point of Wyatt winning the title then? Just so he could lose it after a month and be reduced to an afterthought on raw where they're gonna keep trying this superhero face push for Roman? Corbin headlining vs Randy? In 2017? This is 2000 wcw/2008-13 tna levels of stupidity. Nobody is tuning in for either of those two in 2017.

Well WWE is apparently doing better than ever and every quarterly business meeting Vince does apparently the company is better shape all the time, so they must be doing something right :manny:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
If they ever decide to push Corbin to the moon they should give him the Deep Six song by marlyin manson

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
am I the only person looking at Corbin vs Orton and hitting that :patrice:for Orton not holding up his end? :manny:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Since they own wcw,They should just bring back the chamber of horrors match ,steel cage, loser gets electrocuted
Go all the way fukkery with it
It would be good for liscensing too