WWE Championship & Universal Championship plans (AJ bout to make the US Belt the best in the company

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Shiiid at least SD Live fans get to see the champ and the world title.

Unlike on RAW, announcers n other wrestlers don't even mention the world title or Brock

:russ::lolbron:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at TSCs take on Orton. Hes definitely still over, more than 90% of the roster, and he can still work.

Him vs Corbin would be a good feud if they could border on TV-MA stuff to build it, it fits their characters. Without it, I'm not as optimistic.

Styles and Owens I think is a waste of Styles. Maybe they're planning on having him vs Orton for Summerslam.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Anything with Orton involved :Jayscustt:

Wish he didn't have the belt so they could have sent that nikka to Raw let him get lost in the shuffle over there. Deadass nothing is entertaining about him.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:Neckbeards in here claiming they'll stop watching the PPV after the US title match if it's not main event:umad:........some of u LIVE for this fictional sh!t, no way you'd miss a minute of 1 of those corny ass Network shows, let alone a few PPV matches just bc of your warped neckbeard principles & expectations :hhh:.
Coke Boy got u hooked & u know u won't miss a second :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm surprised that Wyatt is projected to lose. Thought they'd take this opportunity to bring the championship title to Raw since Brock is a part timer. It does look like they're doing alternate events so it won't seem as bad. They'll likely have one of the shield guys in the main event of raw each week and put Brock vs Braun in the June ppv which would be the next Raw event. Unless they'll hold off until summerslam.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Corbin vs Orton has potential if they play their cards right

They should have the lonewolf stalk the viper and have them completely try to kill eachother in and out of the ring. Make the match a hardcore match or something
I been sayin the way they tryna make Corbin come off like a badass wit the tattoos that lone wolf shyt and damn near killin Ambrose is alot similar to Orton's tatted up Viper gimmick goin rogue most of the time and just wantin to hurt people, and they both from Missouri wit Corbin bein from Kansas City and Orton bein from St. Louis so I figured they'd interact eventually (them livin 4 hours away in the same state could even play a part in the stalkin). Given how violent they both are and Corbin havin a Viper starters kit it would be fresh for him to stalk Orton and try to show the lone wolf is the real apex predator and kill the legend of the Viper in a reversal of what Orton used to do which should cause Orton to hate this young upstart for thinkin he's on his level.

Daracell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exchange all the exciting weapons with a kendo stick, bucket of worms, belt, and a trash can.

You know Randy ain't taking any bumps or doing anything exciting.

will we see this again??
bufeCUz.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't think the WWE Title goes to RAW, they're just gonna build the IC title back up again and probably let Roman get it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This company is so inept and aligned with the son in law.
That Wyatt should have actually went over at mania to repower him. since Orton destroyed his sister Abigail esoteric power.
Instead, Wyatt is once again buried and looks completely inferior after going against the son in law's guys or steph's guy in cena.
Now granted Wyatt nor Orton is a fav of mine.
Yet Wyatt needs to be built up properly like taker was.
Especially since WWE has failed with so many other esoteric styled gimmicks after and during taker as well.
By having Orton win a mania we are right back to what WWE was, that should have been phased out when d bry won the title.
Instead we are right exactly back where we were again.
When Wyatt should be the next esoteric guy to be built up in WWE mythos.

This company is inept.

Art Barr