WWE offered to double my salary, I still left

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
At his point of his career I would have taken it.

Why not just take it :hhh:

Something is fishy

He stupid.

How many ecw guys are even alive let alone given another opportunity to get a paycheck from the WWE.

Don't Sue when the medical bills pile up.:mjlol:

Dumb moral victory. Your time was 20 years ago, get ya money.

Look at these Sasha Banks ass nikkas

unhappy to the point of voicing displeasure publically but still reupping the contract every 5 years :mjharshreality:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

unhappy to the point of voicing displeasure publically but still reupping the contract every 5 years :mjharshreality:
nikka I've left jobs to take less money to be happy. It's how I moved into the role I'm in now. Rhyne isnt getting a better deal ANYWHERE and he wouldnt have to do shyt. It's completely different than Sasha. Sasha is wasting her prime marketable years there. Dont compare apples to oranges and gimmick post someone else

Daps

View media item 12439It's a business & dude is playing it backwards.

Rhyno is on the back end of his career as an in ring perfomer.

The most he's gonna get is a few guest spots at some rinky dink hole in the wall promotion for less money.

It's not like he's being asked to carry the company. The WWE is gonna double up on the bread for him to work 5-10 min match at the most. This is the closest he'll ever get to a legends contract.

Imagine if sting, Nash, hall, & the rest of those guys turned down AOL making big bread chilling to go work for less at WWE.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka I've left jobs to take less money to be happy. It's how I moved into the role I'm in now. Rhyne isnt getting a better deal ANYWHERE and he wouldnt have to do shyt. It's completely different than Sasha. Sasha is wasting her prime marketable years there. Dont compare apples to oranges and gimmick post someone else
First and foremost, I don't care nothing about your life story breh.

Secondly, if Sasha's truly fed up wasting her prime years in the WWE, it makes all the sense in the world to leave and go somewhere she'll be appreciated. But she re-upped for what....5 years? Sounds like she bullshytting or knows she won't be as hot anywhere else :hubie:

Ya'll hate WWE but want somebody to be shackled to that shyt...figure that one out.