WWE offered to double my salary, I still left

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
First and foremost, I don't care nothing about your life story breh.

Secondly, if Sasha's truly fed up wasting her prime years in the WWE, it makes all the sense in the world to leave and go somewhere she'll be appreciated. But she re-upped for what....5 years? Sounds like she bullshytting or knows she won't be as hot anywhere else :hubie:

Ya'll hate WWE but want somebody to be shackled to that shyt...figure that one out.
Once again, Sasha's situation is different. She should leave, she hasnt reached her earning potential or creative potential. They keep her to keep her. Rhyno is NOT going to be a long term major player ANYWHERE. This has nothing to do with wanting people to stay signed and everything to do with Vince stupidly handing out money just because. But dont confuse a woman in her late 20's early 30's being underutilized with a past his prime late 90's wrestler as being "shackled". And before you talk out of your ass again, I ain't one of them brehs who wants them to sign everyone. I'm not watching. But if they go they go. But I'm not gonna sit and cry about grown ass people making life choices that dont concern me. Rhyno can do what he wants just like Sasha can. I just made an opinion that somehow hurt your feelings. Sorry I guess?

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I watched some of the interview and it seems Rhyno has actually saved his money and is living well so it’s really just the freedom to do his own thing in the wrestling business is his first priority rather than money (with working restrictions).