WWF Sunday Night Heat - Scott Hall vs Crash Holly (2002)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yes, you read that correctly, Scott Hall on Sunday Night Heat. This was sometime before Hall vs Austin at WM 18. Just a random match. Raven and Jonathan Coachman are the commentators here. I think Raven was starting to do some type of gimmick on Heat where it would be his "playground" or something, but *gasps* the WWE killed it before it could amount to anything.

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
So this was not before WM18.

As soon as the vid starts you see Xpac in the entrance video and he was not in the nwo then. And they coach talks about Xpac not coming out with him, so this was much after.

This looks like it might have been a punishment to Hall and maybe them trying to give him a wake up call before he was fired.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
So this was not before WM18.

As soon as the vid starts you see Xpac in the entrance video and he was not in the nwo then. And they coach talks about Xpac not coming out with him, so this was much after.

This looks like it might have been a punishment to Hall and maybe them trying to give him a wake up call before he was fired.

My bad. I totally missed X-Pac on the vid :pachaha:I thought the whole Austin getting a "cinder block" smashed on his knee was around that same time

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Between this and losing to Austin at WM X8, he exposed himself as being a mark for himself when he got back on the bottle during this shytty run. :skip: