WWF Sunday Night Heat - Scott Hall vs Crash Holly (2002)

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
lowkey, sunday night heat was pretty dope. it was great before a PPV and it was great for the next day for monday night raw. it was a quick wrestling fix. they should have the whole series on the network but they dont

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey, sunday night heat was pretty dope. it was great before a PPV and it was great for the next day for monday night raw. it was a quick wrestling fix. they should have the whole series on the network but they dont

There was a point where steven richards and val venis were having seperate must see matches and they only wrestled on heat. Richards called himself the gm of heat

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
There was a point where steven richards and val venis were having seperate must see matches and they only wrestled on heat. Richards called himself the gm of heat
Sunday Night Heat was dope over all. A lot of good stuff happened on that series. You had The Rock, HHH, Angle, Edge, Gangrel, Mankind, the Apocalypse, d-lo brown, the road dawgs, tiger ali singh, boss man, big show, and etc

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Sunday Night Heat was dope over all. A lot of good stuff happened on that series. You had The Rock, HHH, Angle, Edge, Gangrel, Mankind, the Apocalypse, d-lo brown, the road dawgs, tiger ali singh, boss man, big show, and etc

Early Sunday Night Heat was pretty much must see TV, a whole bunch of the big stars were on there like you mentioned. Then they gradually turned it into a b-show (or I guess c-show), which was any where from having nice hidden gems to some downright boring shyt. I remember Rob Conway's theme popped up when he changed gimmicks, and I swear you could hear a fart from the concession stands. The last time I heard silence like that was Brian Christopher in 2010/2011

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Between this and losing to Austin at WM X8, he exposed himself as being a mark for himself when he got back on the bottle during this shytty run. :skip:
They brought him in on a promise of less days and going over at 18 and changed the match the day of and gave him news hulk was turning.

Killed nwo right there. I dont blame em.