Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
tumblr_m12f0esawO1r8gjk8o5_400.jpg

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Maaan I’m much more of a PAC fan but I could never get mad at shyt like this. First of all it’s not like he’s saying lil pump is better, he’s saying biggie. Second, he was only like 20. Prolly hadnt even heard a lot of pac

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well it's obvious BIG was the best, if you stop stanning and look at pure talent. BIG was the most talented. people love Tupac for who he was or who he portrayed himself to be. and that's why most his fans are stans.

B.I.G is the most quoted and bitten rapper EVER ...... Pac aint even second

Thats why I think most Pac stans (not fans) are idiots ..... you downplay a mans talent but his peers, other rappers have bitten his lyrics more than Pac ..

That tells you that above everyone else dude was special ... in his own lane

deal with it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont care im not arguing that. He's still more impact than Biggie. What you're saying has nothing to do with my original comment.

u wrote this on a friday night when u supposed to be in some p*ssy. Instead u were online trying to have a debate on a 2 decade old topic.

:mjlol:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
B.I.G is the most quoted and bitten rapper EVER ...... Pac aint even second

Thats why I think most Pac stans (not fans) are idiots ..... you downplay a mans talent but his peers, other rappers have bitten his lyrics more than Pac ..

That tells you that above everyone else dude was special ... in his own lane

deal with it.
Easy to bite or quote a rapper with 2 albums....Biggie was great in his lane no doubt about it.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Says the artist who tried to copy PACs entire pain and struggle musical identity :mjlol:

X ain’t fooling anyone. His entire premise of making music is a direct influence of 2pac and yet Biggie is more poetic than PAC :russ:

Is it no surprise this little fakkit is dead now?

Dude was musical genius dumb fukk
No lies were told Big was the best to ever touch a mic:umad: