Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:lolbron: you mad you couldnt make the official thread? :mjlol:

Yea youre fukkin Furious arent chew.
lol_cat_gif_by_kawaiibron_3-d76kfck.gif
Breh! I logged on the coli with the quickness with all the information copied sitting in my clip board ready to hit that illustrious CTRL+V and give the arcadium that breaking news. :gladbron:
My palms were sweating as I highlighted the original article. "They're gonna love this one :ooh:. I've got poster of the year 2017 locked now:ohlawd:"

I already had my acceptance speech written.
*Ahem

"Good people of the arcadium...yada yada yada so on and so forth"

I check the arcadium and what do I find? :mindblown:

This no effort, piss poor of an OP which was posted mere seconds before my triumphant moment.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Breh! I logged on the coli with the quickness with all the information copied sitting in my clip board ready to hit that illustrious CTRL+V and give the arcadium that breaking news. :gladbron:
My palms were sweating as I highlighted the original article. "They're gonna love this one :ooh:. I've got poster of the year 2017 locked now:ohlawd:"

*Ahem

This no effort, piss poor of an OP which was posted mere seconds before my triumphant moment.
I share your pain :mjcry:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Without spoiling anything, for someone who is about to get Yakuza 0 and has never played any of the games, will the Yakuza 1 remake play similarly to 0 or is it strictly just an enhanced HD version with the same gameplay for 12 years ago?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Without spoiling anything, for someone who is about to get Yakuza 0 and has never played any of the games, will the Yakuza 1 remake play similarly to 0 or is it strictly just an enhanced HD version with the same gameplay for 12 years ago?
Yakuza 0 is a prequel and Yakuza Kiwami is an HD remake of the first Yakuza game with added features such as the fights with Goro Majima to regain Kiryu's dragon style stance for combat.
The core of Yakuza Kiwami is the same, but they did a great job updating the visuals and making the entire experience feel fresh.
Going from 0 to Kiwami you can tell Kiwami is the older game, but it's still great.
Get them both and beat Yakuza 0 first. You'll enjoy the story more that way.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*Ahem

Same happened to me over the official Littlebigplanet 3 thread :mjcry:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Its gonna be wack that Im gonna have to watch youtube videos to catch me up on Yak 3-5 after Kiwami 2. Prob no way they can keep making the Kiwamis before they put out 6 in USA.