Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4) OT

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can we get another sleeping dogs though?????

:mjcry: Sleeping Dogs was that shyt when it came out. Had a nice combat system with the brutal takedowns. My college Roommate copped all the lil expansions/dlc minus the cop one, they were actually pretty fun

I still remember that classic diss from Dog Eyez to Wei Shen "Ohhh Yo Sister! She sucka my cock!" :russ::russ::mjlol:. The whole crew got fukking murked and the game ended shortly after :damn:

I used to love jumping from car to car on the freeway :banderas:

llt23

All Star
Daps
89 on Meta. Yet another classic not on XLoss. :blessed:

Im up to CH4 which I know is not very deep in, but I actually put in a ton of hours doing a lot of side content. I feel like game reviewers are really full of shyt. So many reviews wrote this is better than Yakuza 6. That theres more content. I think thats bullshyt.

The substory count is higher. Thats what the reviewers looked at. But they didnt play the substories. There are an extreme amount of substories that end within 20 seconds of you starting them, Im assuming those will be characters you can use in Majima construction, since they get labelled a 'partner' after doing their 10 second quest which is 100 percent just "some guys are fukking with me, beat them up."

Plus the other substories absolutely do not have the same substance as the ones in 0 or Yakuza 6. Clearly Im not THAT deep in the game but for peeps that mess with this series you know there are a ton of sub stories to do even early in the game. I can still rattle off sub stories from 0 and 6 but I couldnt even tell you the content of the ones I did 2 days ago. They arent as inspired.

In terms of the other side content I think the game is great. Poker is an amazing addition. The golf is OK. Virtua Fighter 2 is a little bullshyt, and Virtual on is kind of wack. The Urinal game is also not that fun.

I have unlocked the Cabaret club game which is fairly identical to the Yakuza 0 iteration on first glance, but I like this coming back. Didnt unlock Majima Construction yet though.

Note this post isnt to shyt on the game, I love this game and the series, Im just talking the substories, side content, and wack game reviews.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
PC release comes out in 3 weeks, SEGA does it again :mjlit:

They are releasing it in chronological order, so after Judgement Eyes there's gotta be a Yakuza 3/4/5 english announcement for PS4 or possibly Steam in the possible future right? :blessed:

If they ever decide port the Persona games...it's a wrap :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can we get that fukking Golden Week price reduction on Kiwami 2 steelbook :martin:, I'm tryna cop for $20 or less :ohlawd: