Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Purdy didnt really do much and when the run game started clicking, he didnt need to.. He put a couple gifts out there also but dallas didnt capitalize.. Diggs had a pick 6 he coulda house but he choked

I see them struggling with Eagles because their offense should take Purdy in deep waters where he has to make plays.. I dont think he has been challenged to make plays himself.. He just gets to play within confines of offense, if Eagles is able to score.. Then they might need him to do more.. Lets see what happens

In a perfect world, Diggs gets that pick….. wouldn’t have been 6 but still. In that world he gets it

But in that SAME WORLD, Greenlaw gets that Pick and that’s REALLY A PICK 6 and the outcome remains the same :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do so many people in this thread hate Purdy? :lupe:
Because they ugly

monkey-drums.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Its funny bc at Iowa St, he would ALWAYS make a big mistake in crunch time right when they needed a big play.

Seems like he's gotten over that characteristic
That’s not a characteristic that just gets coached out of you. He’s just with a coach that lessens the chances of him screwing up plus, let’s not ignore that he’s got Williams protecting him along with CMC, Deebo, & Kittle to get the ball to. He’s not doing this by himself. He’s got it better than a TON of R1 QBs, let alone late round picks.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn 49ers steady coming with a find at QB. It really puts things in perspective it seems like unless you have an elite QB you probably want a guy like Purdy instead of spending a bunch on a middling QB.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This will be a a huge test for him on Sunday

I do not think he is good enough to beat this Eagles team

If he wins, it's time to give respect where its due

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This will be a a huge test for him on Sunday

I do not think he is good enough to beat this Eagles team

If he wins, it's time to give respect where its due

:heh: he's already outplayed his expectations. Being the last pick in the draft it was a long shot to even make the roster so obviouslythey saw somethingin him. Also some of us saw in the preseason that he was balling but we chalked it up to just that, preseason but still some of us watched the preseason games like :mindblown: who the fukk IS this little kid out here balling like this. Not saying he is the next Mahomes or nothing but there's a reason they cut 2 qbs to keep him off the practice squad. Even if he loses on Sunday, he did more than what was expected from him. If we lose it'll be because the better team showed up that day. But since Brock took over we look like a completely different team, so much so that he basically cost Jimmy Garropolo and possibly Trey Lance millions of dollars.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m going to be fascinated at what they do at QB this offseason. They paid a fortune to select Trey Lance but Purdy has them in the NFC title game. Even if they don’t win, let’s say he looks good it has to be an open competition right?