Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The run game is good enough that he doesn’t have to put the team on his back. But all in all he’s been capable as a game manager and they’re winning.

Next week will be a huge test since the Eagles can put up points and Purdy may have to put the team on his back in a high pressure scenario.

All in all, the team was built for Jimmy G who isn’t that spectacular. Makes sense they’ve been able to slot in someone like Purdy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m going to be fascinated at what they do at QB this offseason. They paid a fortune to select Trey Lance but Purdy has them in the NFC title game. Even if they don’t win, let’s say he looks good it has to be an open competition right?
If he gets them to the SB I think the question is settled and they look to move lance for picks.

That said, they moved on from Jimmy despite finding success with him.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If he gets them to the SB I think the question is settled and they look to move lance for picks.

Yeah but Jimmy was injury prone, turnover prone, and never had a game in the playoffs as good as Purdy against the Seahawks. He’s Also wasn’t dirt cheap. They are paying him nothing

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Moving Lance for picks doesn't make sense. Lance has physical upside Purdy doesn't possess. Best thing to do is have them compete next camp the winner starts the loser is the backup. These are 22 year olds on rookie contracts.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Believe it or not, the eagles are a better team than the Seahawks and cowboys.

This d line has like 75 sacks on the year… and the pass defense is ranked first in the league. This should be purdys biggest test.

I'm not disagreeing with that, what I am saying is that Purdy has already overachived. He has been pretty consistent as a starter. Moreso than even Jimmy Garapollo (who until he got hurt was having a career year this season).

The Cowboys defense is not leagues worse than the Eagles and Purdy did what he needed to do which is protect the football and make a few timely throws.

My bigger concern as a 49ers fan is stopping Jalen hurts as mobile QBs give us trouble and AJ Brown who smoked us when he in Tennessee.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Moving Lance for picks doesn't make sense. Lance has physical upside Purdy doesn't possess. Best thing to do is have them compete next camp the winner starts the loser is the backup. These are 22 year olds on rookie contracts.
If Purdy gets to the Super Bowl he’s the de facto starter next year.

You’re not going to stunt his development or upset the locker room over the hope that Lance can win one day.

Lance would be a top 3 prospect in this draft and there’s a lot of teams who need a QB. :manny:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
9ers gonna get their sh!t pushed in next week, I’m 100% certain of it

I’m so confident I’m willing to do the unthinkable if they somehow win by changing my avatar to their logo and supporting them against the chiefs/bengals in the bowl

I got nothing to worry about cus eagles gonna take care of em

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If Purdy gets to the Super Bowl he’s the de facto starter next year.

You’re not going to stunt his development or upset the locker room over the hope that Lance can win one day.

Lance would be a top 3 prospect in this draft and there’s a lot of teams who need a QB. :manny:

It would have to be for 2 firsts and 2nd day pick for it to make sense. Or a 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Something like that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I’m so confident I’m willing to do the unthinkable if they somehow win by changing my avatar to their logo and supporting them against the chiefs/bengals in the bowl

ryan-howard-bj-novak.gif

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The Cowboys defense is not leagues worse than the Eagles
eagles had 17 more sacks than the dallas defense all year with 75, and a solid secondary which can force mistakes if the qb tries to get the ball out and make something happen. it's a different animal, trust me.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps

Nobody want you rocking the Niners logo or being affiliated with the team in any way

Just like a Seahawk fan though, wanting to jump on the bandwagon :sas1: