Ya'll Remember When Bron dropped 7 Threes and scored 55?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Bruh I remember seeing this and was just left in awe. Dude was other worldly. This is the game Curry watched and said "I'ma pattern my game after this right here". Bron was pullin up from 30 feet back to back. I know it was against the Bucks in a meaningless regular season game in Milwaukee but this is a prime example of Bron snatching souls. It starts at 2:20.

Look at 3:40 :whoo:

How easily we forget. Top 3 Player all time.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It always irks me when people say that players are firing away from "Curry range" when guys like LeBron, Vince Carter and Gilbert Arenas were doing that way before him
To be fair, was Gilbert pulling up from 30+ feet regularly? I didn't see a lot of him real time. I don't recall seeing Vince and LeBron doing that often.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
To be fair, was Gilbert pulling up from 30+ feet regularly? I didn't see a lot of him real time. I don't recall seeing Vince and LeBron doing that often.
I only remember Arenas taking those kinds of shots when he had those crazy walk off game winners. 1:26 though :picard:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Yeah Bron, Vince & Arenas had the range. Its just that back then, those types of shots were considered veeeeeery inefficient and just flat out bad shots. Curry definitely changed the game. The NBA will be awful to watch these next 5 years as every lil breh in AAU tryna be Curry jacking up bad 3 pointers. Look at Lonzo Ball little brother.

I remember when A.I had every lil dude tryna stand out at the perimeter trying to cross up everybody. Not even shooting the ball. Just dribbling on some And1 type of stuff. Use to make me so mad.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yeah Bron, Vince & Arenas had the range. Its just that back then, those types of shots were considered veeeeeery inefficient and just flat out bad shots. Curry definitely changed the game. The NBA will be awful to watch these next 5 years as every lil breh in AAU tryna be Curry jacking up bad 3 pointers. Look at Lonzo Ball little brother.

I remember when A.I had every lil dude tryna stand out at the perimeter trying to cross up everybody. Not even shooting the ball. Just dribbling on some And1 type of stuff. Use to make me so mad.
So the game should only be played inside out, thrown into the post and jack up long 2's like this the mid 80's huh? :russheh: