Ya'll Remember When Bron dropped 7 Threes and scored 55?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, was Gilbert pulling up from 30+ feet regularly? I didn't see a lot of him real time. I don't recall seeing Vince and LeBron doing that often.
LeBron was chucking up long ass threes at the end of his first Cleveland run. Baron Davis was jacking up long ass pull up threes his whole career. Arenas, the same. Vince as well. McGrady. Antoine Walker, to horrible results.

None of them did it at the rate or accuracy of Steph obviously, but people would have you believe he's the first guy to pull up from thirty on any type of regular basis.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
LeBron was chucking up long ass threes at the end of his first Cleveland run. Baron Davis was jacking up long ass pull up threes his whole career. Arenas, the same. Vince as well. McGrady. Antoine Walker, to horrible results.

None of them did it at the rate or accuracy of Steph obviously, but people would have you believe he's the first guy to pull up from thirty on any type of regular basis.
well you got a make em at an extraordinary rate for them to call it "____ Range" and that's what Steph did/does :russheh:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well you got a make em at an extraordinary rate for them to call it "____ Range" and that's what Steph did/does :russheh:
Lol, I feel you, but all of those dudes made it at a pretty extraordinary rate...

And then Stephen Curry just took it to a whole nother level lol. But I feel you though, pause. As far as shooting super long distance threes while maintaining your form, a couple of guys (LeBron, McGrady, Arenas) did it at a level above Steph as well.