Yes or no... is Robot the worst main event champion in history?

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Bryan got injured but the year leading in, he out worked everyone. Including the WWE Champions at the time and his WM XXX performance blows away all time performers easily. Taker or Bret have never had to work as hard as Bryan did in early 2014 and at WM XXX.
Bryan's in my top 10 ATG for all the reason you listed

As a champ though he unfortunately didn't get a chance to shine

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you guys are stuck talkin about ringwork like that matters. there were plenty of great champions throughout history that were limited in the ring.

robot flat out can't act or find a way to rise above the material he's been given. he's not believable as the world champion, he's not even believable as a character. everything about him is sterile and fake. he lacks every quality you want in a main event champion.

at least this version of him as presented by vince and the wwe.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:duck:

Exclude Bret Hart too because he's an elite worker too.

Hart and Michaels saved Diesel from having an abysmal title reign.

Diesel and Reigns have a lot more in common than people want to admit.

"Name good matches he had" *names good matches* "Uh those don't count, you can't count matches against great wrestlers" :dwillhuh:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:duck:

Exclude Bret Hart too because he's an elite worker too.

Hart and Michaels saved Diesel from having an abysmal title reign.

Diesel and Reigns have a lot more in common than people want to admit.

"Name good matches he had" *names good matches* "Uh those don't count, you can't count matches against great wrestlers" :dwillhuh:

Bret vs Diesel at RR 95 is probably a top 5 for the entire 90s decade in WWE.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:martin: you really comparing the most must see champion in wwe history to those other bums?

large.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reigns hasn't even had the title long enough to even conclude whether he's good or bad as a main eventer. He won it, then Sheamus cashed in, won it again and promptly lost it in the Rumble. Let him get his first defense out of the way before we go rating his reign (no pun intended).

you don't think it's obvious that he's terrible? :ld:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Granted I was a kid at the time I marked for Diesel hard....even after all the BS about him came out in later years I still gave him love because Big Daddy Cool was cool as fukk.

At least Roman doesnt have to main event vs Mabel :manny:

Reigns hasn't even had the title long enough to even conclude whether he's good or bad as a main eventer. He won it, then Sheamus cashed in, won it again and promptly lost it in the Rumble. Let him get his first defense out of the way before we go rating his reign (no pun intended).
Thats what bugs me most about his booking...He hasnt even had a long enough reign to speak on but he's a THREE TIME CHAMPION :snoop: ....thats why i hated Edge so much...homie had double digit reigns for nothing.