Yes or no... is Robot the worst main event champion in history?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
"Do you think a wrestler was good because he had good matches". Yes. Warrior was good because he had good matches. Lol at leaving out the match with Hogan.

The real question you should be asking is: Is a wrestler really good if he has bad matches with good wrestlers? In the case of HBK's title run, I'd argue it was was worse than Diesel's or Warrior's, because he was having bad matches with good wrestlers, whereas Nash and Warrior could elevate themselves when working with someone good.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
To this DAY I can't believe Edge is an 11-time world champ :wtf:

Dude had the WWE title 4 times....I barely remember 2 of those reigns :wtf:

And don't get me started on how the fukk he racked up SEVEN World Heavyweight title reigns, when I can only remember 3 of them shyts off top :mindblown:
Wait wtf I don't remember him being champ that many times:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Do you think a wrestler was good because he had good matches". Yes. Warrior was good because he had good matches. Lol at leaving out the match with Hogan.

The real question you should be asking is: Is a wrestler really good if he has bad matches with good wrestlers? In the case of HBK's title run, I'd argue it was was worse than Diesel's or Warrior's, because he was having bad matches with good wrestlers, whereas Nash and Warrior could elevate themselves when working with someone good.

warrior wasn't that great in the ring but he understood performance art better than 99% of the wrestlers and won the fans over through pure intensity and showmanship.

Daps
WWE's handling of Roman has been sus but dude ain't a bad worker like everyone paints. I remember that LMS match he had with Show last year that was actually good and all you could hear was "b-b-but it was a gimmick match". As a previous poster has stated he hasn't had a multi-ppv title feud yet so it may be too early to cast judgment

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
warrior wasn't that great in the ring but he understood performance art better than 99% of the wrestlers and won the fans over through pure intensity and showmanship.

And that's almost always more important than how well they can execute MOVEZ, especially in WWE, and especially in the late 80s/early 90s.