Yet another NBA 2K13 PS3 leaugue thread...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Glad to see nikkas wanna rejoin this was prob the first time it was on us:dead:

With the playoffs set to one game from jump we will be able to fly through these first couple seasons and Ill be alot more active that my work schedule is good.

Mon or Tues night draft let me know where I can see the most dudes on

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint played this game in a minute ... lemme whoop up on Natibytch

I welcome the challenge you sambo. Send me the information I can draft tonight or tommorow night. Welcome back shug and swag.

Last edited:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Im off tonight then I work again for the next 4 days 12-12 and ive missed the past 3 drafts i dont rememeber how drafting the first person looks last year I got in the draft after 3 rounds had passed.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Surprised I havent been blamed for the the dynasty fukking up. :troll:
the heat is gone already :pachaha:

we can draft tonite i guess i wont be on tomorrow to draft at all so i wont make either one.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Im putting the rules for season 3 in place for this season and also no using inflated draft picks for trades.

Im gonna also wait till later to see what the draft time will be, Im off the next 2 days so I can handle helping make dummy teams

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Im putting the rules for season 3 in place for this season and also no using inflated draft picks for trades.

Im gonna also wait till later to see what the draft time will be, Im off the next 2 days so I can handle helping make dummy teams
So we waiting days again breh..... Might as well make this Houstons league then..